Cornwall Football Forum

FHL results 03/09

Guest mariner

Toya, glen, sheps, me, miller, kirk davies, thompson, coggs, lee jeffs, joe and john caradas scorers where joe, john, sheps, and lee got the winner 3-1 down with about 20 to go. :thumbsup:

Stithians 2 Truro City 2

Lots of new signings for Stithians, Truro equalise in the last second of the game.

www.cornishsportsradio.com

Ring in your match reports to 0117 230 8147

Guest mariner

Stithians 2 Truro City 2

Lots of new signings for Stithians, Truro equalise in the last second of the game.

New signings, or ringers? Truro still unbeaten might do well this year!

Stithians 2 Truro City 2

New signings from Portreath i believe.

Truro have alot of youngsters and play good football, however alittle bit lightweight with no height

Stithians 2 Truro City 2

No ringers for Stithians. A few for Truro though.

Moushole 2-2 Pendeen Rovers - Scrappy game that was made worse by Pendeen's Capt being sent of :SM_carton: for a deliberate hand ball on the line!:

...Pendeen went in the lead with a 25yard screamer from Tristan Arthur..and looked in control for the next 10-15mins then Moushole went on a break with some confusion in Pendeen back line clearing the ball a Moushole player had a strike which Pendeen skipper (Marcus Arthur) saved and the ref (buy the letter of the law) sent him off Moushole scored from the from the Peno. Minutes later Moushole scored a second and were very much on top off the game...

In the 2nd half the game continued in the scrappy nature ! overall not alot to report Pendeen went looking for the 2nd and hit the crossbar twice......and finally got there equaliser with a few minutes to go with Luke May smashing a 20yarder after a corner was cleared......Final score 2-2 fair play to Moushole no ringers....look forward to the return...&my suspension finshes the day b4 :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Yeah, well played athletic....... we were 3.1 up and missed a couple of chances for 4.1, then as soon as scored for 3.2 game totally changed and only one winner from then on. We will have to stop giving away very early xmas presents if we stand any chance this season.

Guest mariner

Mariner, not sure you can comment about ringers for Stithians, take a look at the side you guys had out! Fair play though you can play whoever is signed on for the club. Quick question though are Kirk, Dave and Lee Jeffreys not all senior players?

Its not as if we dropped 2 of our normal 11 for kirk and dave to play cause if we had our 2 back from suspension kirk and dave would not of played

Guest mariner

Errrrr 2nd team!?

Like I said fair shout you play whoever is signed for the club but why not use 2nd team and give those guys a chance rather than bring in Dave and Kirk?

My thoughts aswell but i dont pick the side

Guest geachy1

albion big guns

yeah peeshooters :clapper::clapper:

:SM_carton:

just playing they had cracking result away to mawnan holding "the last of the summer wine"!to a 1 1 all draw

i do think holmans will be in for a shout though with the league

albion peeshooters?

well next i shop at asda and your packing my shoping il be there with a peeshooter

going faster faster ariba ariba speedy gonzales. then shoot in ur ear with a frozen pee