Cornwall Football Forum

POSSIBLE TITLE DECIDED THIS EARLY ON ? CHACEWATER CHAMPIONS LAST YEAR TAKE ON RUNNERS UP FALMOUTH ATHLETIC THIS EVENING. ANY PREDICTIONS ON RESULTS ?

CHACEWATER GOT A FULL SQAUD TO PICK FROM HAVE THEY NIGEL ? I BELIEVE ATHLETIC MAYBE MISSING COUPLE OF KEY PLAYERS INCLUDING BEN AMBROSE AND NATHAN MACINTOSH BOTH SUSPENDED AND JAKE HARVEY MOVING ON TO PERRANWELL IN MULTI MILLION POUND MOVE MAYBE IT IS A CHANCE FOR ATHLETICS NEWEST SUMMER SIGNING MALCOLM MOYLE TO STEP IN AND GET THE HEADLINES ?

We are not allowed to flatten the pitch due to planning permisson as the club have tried to flatten the pitch!! Can't be that a bad as the first team came second only to £ruro last season and are unbeated so far this season and the 2nds went up to FHL1 last season!! After watching Penryn v Perranwell last night, Penryn could do with keeping some of these home town boys!!!

AS I THOUGHT, I WOULD HAVE YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE THINKING MORE ALONG THE LINES OF RAISING MONEY FOR YOUR BELOVED CLUB SO MAYBE YOU COULD FLATTEN THAT SO CALLED PITCH YOU HAVE OUT THERE RATHER THEN WORRYING WHAT IS GOING ON AT OTHER CLUBS

Hark at you!! when you're always asking what the line ups are in games!!