Cornwall Football Forum

Why do Newcastle always press the self destruct button?

Guest Sport Lover

Keegan gone again!!!

I think a lot of Newcastle fans were thinking Keegan was their saviour. What now for Newcastle??

what the chairman had planned all along wise will take over!! thats why they have been doing everything they can to undermine keegan knowing that he will quit when he feels he is no longer in control!!objective achieved :P

Guest crosser

Personally I think Keegan might have walked on his own accord, he did it before at newcastle when he didn't get his own way and at man city when he wasn't getting his own way and only returned when he was given what he wants. Only time will tell as the club are saying he has not been sacked.

Guest Peppermint

I know Keegan has walked out of jobs in the past but you have to have some sympathy with him this time. The idiot owner appointed the odious Wise just after Keegan's appointment and he and the owner are based in London! I have not met any Newcastle United supporter who wants Wise anywhere near the place.

If Keegan does go whether he is sacked or he resigns, because his position seems untenable, then the worse thing that Newcastle can do is appoint Wise. I cannot see any true Newcastle United supporter being happy about that possible disasterous appointment.

Guest Sport Lover

Keegan hasnt gone apparently and is in talks with his bosses!

Curbishly has gone though by mutual consent based on fan pressure. I thought Curbishly is one of the better English managers doing a good job?

Guest crosser

Curbishly has gone though by mutual consent based on fan pressure. I thought Curbishly is one of the better English managers doing a good job?

nothing to do with fan pressure more to do with the transfer policy

Guest crosser

I dont agree, the fans have been moaning about Curbishly since he joined lets hope the moaning fans know what they are doing.

the fans might have been moaning about curbs and his brand of football but his reason for quitting is because of what happened in the transfer window, promises that had been made to him from above were basically lies and thats from curbishlys mouth.