Cornwall Football Forum

PENRYN VS PERRANWELL

Guest mariner

Heard they are very keen, who wouldn't be, very good player seen him in a few games and just seems to dance past defenders with ease, too good for that league.

Guest mariner

Yep very strong going forward and with the DOC back will only be stronger, Fisher is gonna have a problem picking a side soon but a good problem to have, i will be there watching.

Guest mariner

Chopper(Darren Martin), Steve Allen(i think),Mic Brewer!!! That is a fair few!

Mariner, you a Perran follower or Penryn???

Must of been posting same time lol. I will be following P.Wells results this season as alot of their side i have known for a long time.

Guest mariner

but you got Penryn in your blood mariner ?

HA HA Shagger. Not sure if Tony has played yet but i know Pete is still recovering from his knee injury and recent operation.

Guest chacewater 7

im going 2 say that perranwell will win that league this year.all the talk is about perranporth but i find it hard 2 imagine them having an attacking force like perranwell have. u watching 2night i am the best?

Have to agree with you there St daz. Perranwell have some good attackers but not proven at all at Combo Level. Perranporth have loads whom have done it for years.

The only big big problem they are going to have is where the hell they all going to play. I predict a couple will leave in the next month!!!!!

im going 2 say that perranwell will win that league this year.all the talk is about perranporth but i find it hard 2 imagine them having an attacking force like perranwell have. u watching 2night i am the best?

I guess the 8th November will give us an answer when Perranwell host Perranporth :)

Guest mariner

:blink::wacko::blink: The poor chap has lost it Rat Man you have said some stupid things in the past but that takes the P**S