DIVISION THREE

CURY 5 FALMOUTH ATH 1

HAYLE 9 PENRYN 1

MULLION 8 ST DAY 0

RUAN MINOR 4 STITHIANS 3

Guest 00Frogman

Div 2

Frogpool 0 - 1 Mawnan

Mawnan quicker out of the traps at the start, and just looked that bit sharper across the park. We're missing a few key players which didn't help, but excuses aside Mawnan deserved their 3 points!

Good game, but made hard work in warm, muggy conditions.

Guest mariner

The scorers for Fal Ath where B.ambrose 3 (1pen) J.perrin 2 L.jeffery 2 G.jeffery 1 S.shepard 1 wonder if Pendeen are this seasons St KKKeverne we have them away in the j.cup, with chace losing to them 2day might make a bit more up for it when we play them weds

Guest mariner

Far to early a good result for chace on weds can change what we have done so far and only having a bit of fun nige i know and you know they will be up there

yes patch just heard the result, they must be a good outfit pendeen this year remembered playing them last year in the junior cup and they give us adifficult game in atrocious weather at least that game is out of the way feel sorry for the visiting teams in dec, jan, feb and march.

Anyway i am available for fal ath on wed and look forward to giving them a game seeing that they have had two wins out of two well done fal can you keep it going its a marathon ad not a sprint.

agree with you patch his heads always been up his own a--e treasure parks loves himself always has anyway always gone to play for a team that looks like doing something the minute portreath would be a nothing team in the combo bye bye lets go win the league with chace

hi focus good one love you too the reason for leaving the sides i have left recently are that i don't want to play combo football anymore ask the managers i'm to old for combo and also there is nothing left for me to acheive at that level and as i am 43 and don,t want to push myself that hard anymore. i'm sorry you think that way of me and if we meet at anytime i will buy you and patch a drink no hard feelings boys.

best of luck to the teams you play for as i don't know who you are.

Guest Spenny

Pendeen 3 v 1 Chacewater

Sorry for the late posting falmouh boys but i have only just woken up from this nightmare i was having about getting stuffed at pendeen.

Very even uneventfull first half with chace having the only real chance from the penalty spot, mikey fouled and while he was recovering Rodney Gregory missed the target!

Second half started the same way with chace finally taking the lead through mike elliott....... then comes the bit you boys will all enjoy! While ontop for the first real time in the game we managed to give away a soft penalty after failing to clear the ball on two occasions. 1-1. Pendeen then ontop and took the lead which left chace chasing an unlikely leveller but were caught pushing up field by the third killer goal on the break.

A draw would have been a fair result i think but pendeen will be no easy match for anyone down there.

We will have to be 100% better on weds against athletic, with hopefully a few of the four missing players from sat back.... not that thats any excuse for the result!

Greetings All - by popular request I can confirm this is The Real Mawnan No9. I'm looking forward to a busy season of discussion with you all and of course with the clown pretending to own a "hairy chest".

Good luck all for this weeks games, us oldies will be wheeled out once more tonight against Falmouth Albion who I believe are playing thier first game, I expect lots are wishing us luck?

Pendeen Rovers 3 Chacewater 1; Just to add overall game was played in a fair spirit but i do believe(not bias) the best team won on the day, Apart from Chacewater having a good spell straight after the break for ten mins in which they scored a goal.....they really didn't create alot & seem to like using the long diagonal ball for most of the 1st half..scorers for us were Wadey,Domo & Nathan(I NEVER STOP RUNNING) Jacko

.The only real negative thing to say is that not one person from Chacewater made the effort to come in2the clubhouse for a drink and some free grub...poor effort :angry2:

30/08/08

FHFL 2 - Carharrack 1 Porthlevern Rangers 2

It was a much improved performance by Carharrack this week, however it was not enough to stop the visitors Porthlevern Rangers from taking victory. On a humid afternoon, it took Rangers 22 minutes to take the lead through some quick thinking by forward Gavin Perriton, who ran by the Carharrack defence for a one on one with the keeper. On form Perriton soon extended Ports lead once more on the 35th to the demise of the home side. After a brief dressing down at half time, Carharrack came out from the interval the stronger side, shorting the lead through a header from Captain Steve Sansbury on the 47th. But Rangers refused to let go of their lead and hit the goalposts more than once, fortunately Carharrack keeper Dale Paull who earned himself a man of the match made some excellent saves. With 10 minutes to go until full time Carhararck substitute Stuart Luggs came close to equalising but did not take his opportunity which was granted to him on a plate. Both sides battled hard in the final moments but it was Rangers that came out eventual winners.

Referee: Andy Stocks

Enjoy

HYx05MMp5Z0

pendeen is a heck of a way especially to chacewater

understandable that not many stayed behind as by the time youve showered and driven home time is already getting on on a saturday especially if you want to go out of an evening on the town!

Yea thats fair enough but last season every team came in, including Mawnan,Trispen etc.which is further...just thought it was a poor showing, not the biggest thing in the world but we'd always stay for 1 at least....never mind enjoyed the match...

Guest chacewater 7

rovers08,in response 2 u saying poor showing 4 us not going in ur club house none of us felt like a beer.we were all dissapointed with the way we played,we r not long ball merchants like u said,we won the league last season and u cant do that by just playing long balls. fair play pendeen played well but we were terrible and im sure it will be a different story when we play again at our place. looking forward 2 it. right now we have 2 forget the result on saturday and concentrate on our game against fal ath 2morrow. even at this early stage of the season we need a result against them. anyway good luck 4 the rest of the season pendeen

alright bushy what were holmans like?we have them n the junior cup

speed,are u playing 4 perranwell 2night?

rovers08,in response 2 u saying poor showing 4 us not going in ur club house none of us felt like a beer.we were all dissapointed with the way we played,we r not long ball merchants like u said,we won the league last season and u cant do that by just playing long balls. fair play pendeen played well but we were terrible and im sure it will be a different story when we play again at our place. looking forward 2 it. right now we have 2 forget the result on saturday and concentrate on our game against fal ath 2morrow. even at this early stage of the season we need a result against them. anyway good luck 4 the rest of the season pendeen

alright bushy what were holmans like?we have them n the junior cup

speed,are u playing 4 perranwell 2night?

Fair enough i'm sure you ain't a LONG BALL team just seemed you played it a lot against us ....and i did actually say you came out in2nd half and played some really nice stuff for 10mins scored and then let us back in....but yea still think its still the done thing to show your face win draw or loose...good luck for the rest of the season and yea looking forward to the return... :thumbsup: