Cornwall Football Forum

Look out Mewts, the Tinners are coming

Down from Truro seeing Mawther, I picks up the official horgan of the 'Pies, misnamed "The Cornishman". Couldn't believe my eyes. Mewts intends to put his star signing Cheesy out on Tuesday night against the Tinners. Now, what do I know, I'm just un unaffiliated old soccer fan standing on the rail, nothing to do with either club, though I'd have been tempted to bung the 'Pies a few grand in the past if they'd had any ambition then !....anyway, I was flabbergasted.

Has Mewts ever been out to St Just ? Does he know anything about Penwith history, about the Tewsters offering Spaniards political asylum to go back and burn down the rest of Smacktown. Amyway, nuff of that !

All I can say is this ! I have a fine mahogany tallboy, eighteenth century, displayed all fitty in a nice sitting room. I wouldn't put it down in the clubhouse for the boys to scat the mud off by booting it, I can tell'ee.

Putting out Cheesy against the Tinners ! It's like,it's like taking your silver apostle spoons to a barbecue on the Grenvolle Estate and leaving them there for tealeaves (hello Fraser Cads, alright, my handsome, we're still watching you !) to spoon blood on the steaks with. Five Curnows in that squad now. Alright, in Penlee the pitch edn't so close that Mawther can scat at the opposing wingers with her walking stick, but I thought Cheesy was there for the long run and meant to help the 'Pies climb the Pyramid.

Up to youi, Mewts, obviously. Course, it might be that a run out with Flacky is just the thing to enhance his overall vision in the middle of the field, sense of how to run a game, like, top man, all top men in Penlee, fair play to you all, I take my hat off to you.

Ouch. :c:

Down from Truro seeing Mawther, I picks up the official horgan of the 'Pies, misnamed "The Cornishman". Couldn't believe my eyes. Mewts intends to put his star signing Cheesy out on Tuesday night against the Tinners. Now, what do I know, I'm just un unaffiliated old soccer fan standing on the rail, nothing to do with either club, though I'd have been tempted to bung the 'Pies a few grand in the past if they'd had any ambition then !....anyway, I was flabbergasted.

Has Mewts ever been out to St Just ? Does he know anything about Penwith history, about the Tewsters offering Spaniards political asylum to go back and burn down the rest of Smacktown. Amyway, nuff of that !

All I can say is this ! I have a fine mahogany tallboy, eighteenth century, displayed all fitty in a nice sitting room. I wouldn't put it down in the clubhouse for the boys to scat the mud off by booting it, I can tell'ee.

Putting out Cheesy against the Tinners ! It's like,it's like taking your silver apostle spoons to a barbecue on the Grenvolle Estate and leaving them there for tealeaves (hello Fraser Cads, alright, my handsome, we're still watching you !) to spoon blood on the steaks with. Five Curnows in that squad now. Alright, in Penlee the pitch edn't so close that Mawther can scat at the opposing wingers with her walking stick, but I thought Cheesy was there for the long run and meant to help the 'Pies climb the Pyramid.

Up to youi, Mewts, obviously. Course, it might be that a run out with Flacky is just the thing to enhance his overall vision in the middle of the field, sense of how to run a game, like, top man, all top men in Penlee, fair play to you all, I take my hat off to you.

Ouch. :c:

It's not that they haven't got any ambition Rodney they just don't want you around.

Funny that isn't it your a nice guy who people really take to. Personality, charm and charisma and that’s just your Mawther.

You really do make me laugh...Slating your team, giving them no chance in games and then they win!

You try and give some relevance to your time at the club by suggesting they were only getting results when you handed out money to strikers. Grow up!

Now you need something else to bleat about. Please can we host a final? Well guess what, while you are associated with the team I fear that will never happen. St.Just are a great club with some really nice people working hard there, why don't you stop dragging them down?

I await your absurd reply, where you try to make yourself feel important with your obvious grasp of the English language.

As Beers go, I'm more Mild than Bitter. Wish I could say the same for you. I'm not qualified to slate the club, though I must admit that at the moment even a couple of beams for our roof would be nice. 26 out of 27 predictors on here gave us no chance in Penlee, so my initial pessimism wasn't unusual, although what :c::drink: your motives might be, as an anonymous Zancer, in seeking to stir up emnity between Tewsters, I can guess.

Our boys done great and you took a hell of a beating. Glad to see Mr Magoo could walk again in time for Saturday, so no harm done.

Command of English, charisma, a nice mother, money, incredibly handsome....well, thanks ! what else is rotting your coffin ?

Well just having alook and he's here again!! Mr BEEEE...nnnn! or RRRR !!! The latter i think? :c:

I have been involved in football for lots of years too! And i did play for my beloved Perranwell as was born just over the edge!! With an H!! It is a different sport than most as there are no time for loosers! Do you aree?

So lets not use this site to continually ( as i have and should know better) for your educating or ( bad grammer eh? Well i'm a sparky so could baff you too!) Not post bad comments about your beloved! Well you have a heart?!

And you ain't a bad guy really! a character deff! :thumbsup:

Missed a g!!