Cornwall Football Forum

Combo results 26/9

Portreath 2 Penryn 1 h/t 1-1

A Rob Canale penalty gave Penryn a 3rd minute lead before Alan Buckley had his penalty saved by the Penryn keeper in the 38th minute.Four minutes,brother Jason Buckley equalised when Ben Oliver was adjudged to have handled the ball.

Penryn missed a glorious chance midway through the second half when the striker tamely put the ball in the keeper's hands.They were made to pay for that in the 70th minute when Adam Johns' fine wing play was finished off by Calum Salmon.

Brett Wasden was outstanding in the heart of the home defence.

Headcount about 50.

Mullion 0-6 Perranwell

A good win at a hard working home outfit! Perran's scorers were A brace each for T,J Wilson and Jake Harvey and a solo from Steve and a penalty from Mike Brewer! Played 4 won 4 20 goals for and 4 against and they still ain't seen the doctor yet!!! Watch this space! :thumbsup: :c:

Guest Peppermint

At Mount Wise the final score was Newquay 3 St Agnes 1. In the Clubhouse after the game we had a whole host of Forum contributors - Aggiemaid, Anita, Bazzer, r and l, St Darren and me Peppermint. Nice to meet up with some of the contributors of this excellent Forum.

Forgotten we also had at the game Grant, Reddel and Derek Martyn so a good cross section of Forum contributors. Sorry if there was anyone else there who I missed.

Guest Peppermint

Sorry Dave that I missed you - did you come in to the Clubhouse? I am sure one of us would have bought you a drink. It must be one of the ocassions that a good number of Forum contributors were in the same place at the same time.

QUOTE(Dave Deacon @ Aug 27 2008, 12:20 AM)

And don't forget little old me at the game keeping a low profile!

WILL YOU TURN UP DAVE ,,,,,,,,,, AND GET A ROUND IN ,,,,,,,,,

Sorry Vinny, I think you misunderstood my message - I meant I was at last night's match at Newquay. I think I'm having my hair done on the 4th Oct! :P

Guest Peppermint

Anita - have mentioned Grant [he was almost sober] but I did not see Winno last night. He usually parks his car so it is blocking everybody in if he is there!!!!!!