Cornwall Football Forum

Elburton Villa V St. Dominick

Guest Blackshirt

Guest Blackshirt

May I start by saying it is an absolute pleasure to write this posting, I was in luck today to officiate on the East Cornwall Football League Division One game Between Elburton Villa V St. Dominick at Elburton. Firstly Elburton were superb hosts and I was made to feel welcome right from the start. The game was played in the right spirit and I as the Referee had nothing to do in the whole 90 minutes, both sides deserve full credit for this, as they were an fantastic advert for the League, even though they are new to this senior football Even though Elburton Villa won 3 goals to 2 St. Dominick were graceous in defeat and the last ten minute of the match was very exciting as both teams never let up or gave an inch, but aways fairly and without letting themselves down. As a Referee of more than 15 years it was a pleasure to officiate on this game.

Elburton Villa and St. Dominick`s approach and attitude to the match was second to none and I would like to Thank both the teams and thier club Official for a very enjoyable afternoon. :thumbsup: I would like to think some of the other clubs in the East cornwall leagues could approach thier matches in the same way.

Thank you all and I wish both Elburton Villa and St. Dominick all the best for the rest of the season and I do hope I have the pleasure of refereeing either of you again this season.

many thanks Blackshirt

my body was a temple but now its more like a Dome

Guest Blackshirt

Thank you ECLP My job was made easy by thier effort to play the game as it should be and with out the constant moaning and surround the ref with complaints.

my body was a temple but now its more like a Dome