Cornwall Football Forum

Penzance v Mousehole

give credit to sir trev,he sorted out the weak areas,put "left back"??? as far away from defence as poss, sorted out right side and signed a new defender all in a few days :thumbsup: mousehole keep your heads up unlucky this was your opening game and your problem areas can now be sorted. with glyn to start and cheesy and bradd to come in game set and match sorry also rans

Guest mezza-tms

forgot to say a woodpecker was spotted as well tonight flying around penlee park with £ notes in his mouth,can,t be can it ??.....can it?????????

what do you mean by that?

Guest MAGIC FANS 87

thats a fantantic crowd!! wish we could get hat for our fa cup matches!!!! i do fancy the magpies in the cup this season!! my car broke down the last time we met, so i owe you! or you owe me! whichever! really hope we get it! come on you green men!

MAGIC FANS since 87

best of luck this season

What was so good about the attendence last night were the number of Mousehole supporters. Plus there were players from other clubs and there was even a group of foreigners sitting in front of me.

Imagine the crowd on Boxing Day if Penzance and Porthleven are both at top of the SWPL Div West and chasing honours, 500 plus.