Bere Alston United 0 Tavistock 1

Lanreath 1 Biscovey 0

Morwenstow v Padstow United (Postponed)

Division One

Polperro 0 St Blazey 5

St Dominick 2 Callington Town 2

St Newlyn East 3 St Columb Major 1

St Dominick 2 - 2 Callington

Performance wise, this was a good start to the season for us, with a typical local derby battle against a strong St Dominick team. We played some nice stuff and were pretty gutted to come away with a draw after being 2 nil up and looking very comfortable. All credit to St Dominick for sticking at it and pulling one back with about 5 minutes to go. A bizarre penalty decision in the last minute of injury time allowed them to get the point and left us pretty annoyed at not taking all 3 points as we probably deserved. Scorers for us were Chris Truscott (2) and I think Lee Maddocks got both of the St Dominick goals.

Guest ECPL Supporter

ECPL FULL RESULTS Wednesday 20th August

Premier Division

Bere Alston United 0 Tavistock 1

Lanreath 1 Biscovey 0

Morwenstow v Padstow United (Postponed)

Anyone know why morwenstow v padstow was postponed?

Thank you to Bere Alston for your hospitality last night ,you were worthy opponants it was a good challenge for our young side and feel that you deserved something out of the game as we did last season against you!! :P

But thats football,unlucky Kev i know how you feel.

see you at our place :drink:

Well done Gats, the way your lads dug in during the 2nd half you deserved your win....Couldn't believe it when we hit the post :o , but knew we weren't gonna score after that :( .

Shame the game was spoilt as more of a spectacle by you know who :SM_carton: , but I'm not gonna use that as an excuse, cause we didn't perform on the night.

Thanks for your comments and looking forward to seeing you in the cup on 4th Oct. :thumbsup:

Totally agree with you mate,how that one stayed out i will never know!!!!

like you said mate things definately did not go your way :SM_carton: which at times we were thankfull of!

Still it is a marathon not a sprint and lets hope we are both in there at the finish!

All the best & thanks again to you & the lads :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Guest ajlongcallington

Re - St Dominick v Callington

It galls me to come to the defence of a Spurs supporter (as a gooner myself) but Chris' glove wearing is to protect an injury - but I think that he should be fined anyway!!