Cornwall Football Forum

Silly Overated Tottenham Scum lol

Smithy

Silly old North London reserves putting in a shocking performance today!!! :lol::lol:

And to think they were supposed to be breaking into the top four!! :lol::lol:

Same old same old

9th place at best!!!!

Wake up spuds fans and smell reality!!! you are rubbish!!!

Here here! :smiley20:

And you Both support who???. And you support them why???.

Firstly, what a grown up thing to do. To give the topic such an insulting and provocative title just in desperation to try and provoke a response from supporters of Tottenham Hotspur goes to show that you clearly have the mental capacity of your grandfathers scrotum and are about as adult as a pool of premature frogspawn.

Secondly, the title says "overated scum". I was under the impression that Mr Ramos is extremely strict when it comes to diet and food intake, therefore I find it extremely hard to believe your accusation that they have over eaten anything.

Thirdly, IF you meant OVERRATED, may I ask who has OVERRATED them?. Seems that you two may be OVERRATING Tottenham and maybe the press sometimes OVERRATE them aswell but that's mainly because they can have a field day when Spurs slip up. If you actually knew what you were talking about and followed football properly, you would know that there is no real level of expectation amongst Spurs supporters this season. The main talk is about trying to achieve a top 6 or 7 finish and then hopefully add a cup or two aswell. So that surely proves that it's ONLY people such as yourselves that are OVERRATING Tottenham Hotspur.

Fourthly, Why if you are not Tottenham Hotspur supporters are you fixated with all that is Lillywhite?. Is it jealousy?, maybe a secret desire to actually be a Tottenham Supporter?, or maybe it's just that you're perhaps concerned what could be happening at White Hart Lane?.

I have no idea who either of you support but I'm sure that you'll have a much better season than

the "Tottenham scum" could ever dream of. I wish your club all the best for the season and if one of you is a Man Utd supporter, I hope your club can dip further into your £600+million worth of debt to somehow scrape together the £28million that will get Berbatov away from Tottenham Hotspur and if either of you is an Arsenal supporter, I hope you can dip into your £350million-£500million worth of debt to ensure that you can purchase a couple of players to replace those rats that have jumped ship and IF you can get a player or two, perhaps next time you play "silly OVERRATED Tottenham scum" you can close the gap and only lose 4-1 rather than be humiliated like the last time you played the shower of shit from the lane.

haha good stuff cooper

early doors yet boys

nice win for the gunners though,cant say i didnt have a chuckle when i saw the spurs result

Ofcourse you had a little chuckle mate, that's what rival supporters do and what footy is all about isn't it?. Even you with your love of winding people up have resisted the urge to post a load of uneducated trash just to try and provoke some sort of response or perhaps it was just an attempt to gain a bit of much needed attention.

Did you watch the Gunners game Speedy mate?. If so, are you happy with the performance or could you not give a crap about the performance because you got three points?.

Guest crosser

i dislike spurs as much as the next man :D sorry coopsie :P but its early days for a topic like this!!

smithys an arsenal supporter and if i were him i would be more concerned with the performance le arse put in yesterday it was dire, i turned it of as it was sending me to sleep

i dislike spurs as much as the next man :D sorry coopsie :P but its early days for a topic like this!!

Absolutley Crosser buddy. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Were Arsenal really that poor?. I'm sure their supporters couldn't really give a damn because it's better to win ugly than it is to not win at all. They did what they had to do, they got three points and their supporters are understandably much happier today that Tottenham supporters will be.

I can only hope and pray that us Spurs supporters are not suffering with yet another false dawn?.

coopsie i agree with you it was a stupid headline and its very early in the season but are you a bit worried at losing your best strikers to other premiership clubs . and lets be honest they have not moved on for money its because they want to play the highest standard of club football ( the champions league ) .

one other thing coopsie i know spurs win over arsenal last season was their first one this century but do you really have to mention it in every post

Hi sammo, NO I don't have to mention last seasons victory in every post and I'm 100% certain that I don't. I do however mention it when a supporter of that club is suffering with dilusions of grandure and is pathetically attempting to belittle Tottenham in a childish and petulant way.

As for wondering if I'm worried about us losing our strikers to other Premiership clubs. Well as far as I'm aware, we've only sold one to Liverpool and we got way too much money for him and I personally don't think he improves them in any way. IF Berbatov does go, so be it. He will either go to Utd or Barcelona and they are already so far ahead of Tottenham in regards to quality and status that him joining either of them will in no way directly affect Tottenham. It would just make it harder for those chasing Utd (Arsenal, Chelsea) to catch them up.

It was typical that Mido did that and I think it could well happen again when we next play, when Chimbonda, Malbranque and Tainio come back to White Hart Lane.

I am unfortunately one of those Spurs supporters that attempts to maintain a certain amount of realism when it comes to possible seasonal achievements and I look upon this season as a transitional season. No matter how much money is spent, until those players brought in (pretty much a whole new midfield) have time to gel and become a unit, we will easily be overcome by those more established teams.

Like several have said, it's only one game, but maybe instead of how bad Spurs were, you could look at how good 'Boro played -- Mido's half the man and maybe twice the player he was last year; Wheater, et al looked like they knew what they were doing!

Now I'm more wary about Liverpool's match next week!

Yeah, I get that the thread title is about Spurs, but it's not quite as simple as they were "rubbish."

As an honest question, though, Coopsie and the rest of the Yid Army, where are your goals going to come from? No Keane, no Berbatov (?) -- will Bent come through? I see that Zenit's greed has put Arseshaving out of reach, so what now?

its early doors yet but you bite to easily coopsie lol. im quite worried about liverpool. i went up to watch there friendly against lazio last fri. it was boring and they were really poor.i was hoping it was a one of but it wasnt. we need to keep alonso and buy one or two class wingers . am i the only one who doesnt think gareth barry aint that good? oh well lets hope they dont f##k up in the champs league qualifier :)

Xembla sir, I wish I had the answer to your questions. However, I do have opinions and my opinion is that Bent will come good, he just got absolutely no service whatsoever yesterday because of Ramos's extremely puzzling team selection :wacko: .

We WILL need more strikers, even if Berba doesn't go. Arshavin in my opinion is not a striker but more of a strong attacking midfielder that would solve our left sided problem perfectly. I would hope that Ramos and Levy have contingency plans in place for replacement/further striker options.

More importantly though, he MUST address the problem of having no bite whatsoever in the middle of the park. It's all well and good having a wonderful selection of attacking, creative midfielders BUT with nobody in there to do the ugly stuff, the breaking up of play, the Viera, Keane, Mascherano, Makalele kind of role, we will always be lightweight and vulnerable in the middle of the park.

Also blatantly obvious AGAIN was the ineptness of Dawson as a defender. So desperately needed is a QUALITY centre back that can step in, although I'm stillbaffled as to why Bale and King didn't start when both fit?.

Xembla, you're spot on about how well Boro played yesterday but then again, did we expect anything other than a solid defensive unit when Gareth Southgate is in charge?.

its early doors yet but you bite to easily coopsie lol. im quite worried about liverpool. i went up to watch there friendly against lazio last fri. it was boring and they were really poor.i was hoping it was a one of but it wasnt. we need to keep alonso and buy one or two class wingers . am i the only one who doesnt think gareth barry aint that good? oh well lets hope they dont f##k up in the champs league qualifier :)

I've bitten nothing buddy. Just explained my feelings about the unnecessary title of this topic and reminded the deluded Gooners of recent events/results.

Silly old North London reserves putting in a shocking performance today!!! :lol::lol:

And to think they were supposed to be breaking into the top four!! :lol::lol:

Same old same old

9th place at best!!!!

Wake up spuds fans and smell reality!!! you are rubbish!!!

what a stupid and childish head line,my west ham won there first game but iam not on here saying were better than the ret of the other scum,grow up or dont bother puting that sh;;;,t on here :glare:

I didn't watch the Arsenal game, just heard the results and the fact that we were s**t. If we continue playing like that we're gonna win f'all again this season. To score in the first 4 mins then nothing for 86mins doesn't give me any faith in them winning anything at all. :glare:

I think its far to early to pick on Tottenham, give them at least 3/4 games before judging them :P :lol:

You know what?. I've been doing some thinking and I really don’t know what the all the fuss is about. So we lost our first game to Middlesboro, so what! This is the Middlesboro that beat Arsenal, drew against Man Utd and beat Man City 8-1on the last day of last season.

They are no pushovers far from it, especially at home. Compared to the so called big 4(maybe apart from Chelsea) we PROBABLY had the toughest fixture. OK I admit Ramos did get the selection wrong this time but give the guy some credit. He is allowed to make some mistakes. Trust me, we will get better. No need to panic. :c:

Firstly, what a grown up thing to do. To give the topic such an insulting and provocative title just in desperation to try and provoke a response from supporters of Tottenham Hotspur goes to show that you clearly have the mental capacity of your grandfathers scrotum and are about as adult as a pool of premature frogspawn.

Secondly, the title says "overated scum". I was under the impression that Mr Ramos is extremely strict when it comes to diet and food intake, therefore I find it extremely hard to believe your accusation that they have over eaten anything.

Thirdly, IF you meant OVERRATED, may I ask who has OVERRATED them?. Seems that you two may be OVERRATING Tottenham and maybe the press sometimes OVERRATE them aswell but that's mainly because they can have a field day when Spurs slip up. If you actually knew what you were talking about and followed football properly, you would know that there is no real level of expectation amongst Spurs supporters this season. The main talk is about trying to achieve a top 6 or 7 finish and then hopefully add a cup or two aswell. So that surely proves that it's ONLY people such as yourselves that are OVERRATING Tottenham Hotspur.

Fourthly, Why if you are not Tottenham Hotspur supporters are you fixated with all that is Lillywhite?. Is it jealousy?, maybe a secret desire to actually be a Tottenham Supporter?, or maybe it's just that you're perhaps concerned what could be happening at White Hart Lane?.

I have no idea who either of you support but I'm sure that you'll have a much better season than

the "Tottenham scum" could ever dream of. I wish your club all the best for the season and if one of you is a Man Utd supporter, I hope your club can dip further into your £600+million worth of debt to somehow scrape together the £28million that will get Berbatov away from Tottenham Hotspur and if either of you is an Arsenal supporter, I hope you can dip into your £350million-£500million worth of debt to ensure that you can purchase a couple of players to replace those rats that have jumped ship and IF you can get a player or two, perhaps next time you play "silly OVERRATED Tottenham scum" you can close the gap and only lose 4-1 rather than be humiliated like the last time you played the shower of shit from the lane.

Hey mate you know you say about man u and £600 mil debt. i'll think your find it's now down to £190mil due to the fact we won to 3 major trophies in two seasons, and because of the huge fan base of the club.

Blimey.....I agree that the headline was somewhat a little harsh to say the least, but its certainly stirred a few and got a heavy response!!

Coopsie I am proud to admit I am a die hard Chelsea fan (please note Chelsea and NOT Chelski!) and have been since 1976, so trust me I have waited patiently through the years of pain and dissapointment and although I must admit to taking much pleasure from our record v the Yids in the league, it certainly bit me and the rest of us real Chelsea supporters on the arse last year! Not only with regards to the Carling Cup final but more painfully, I believe we lost the league at the Lane. Ouch.

Be patient, its early days. :thumbsup:

Hey I'm no different to you Lafs mate. Patience has been beaten into me after 33 years of being a Yiddo. Time will tell but I don't see how a team with so many changes and new recruitments can start to play as a complete unit until atleast the end of september or start of october.

Your guys have surely got to have some ideas up their sleeves before the close of transfer window in the eventuality of Berbatov departing and a kitty of around £25m to splash.

I personally think he is your main problem and has been since the beginning of last season with his "bigger than the club" attitude and I would have done all in my powers to have kept Keane who played his heart out for the Yids and used the funds from Berbatovs exit to strenghten the squad to Keanes approvement.

What do you think the squad ideally needs? Saviola? McCarthy? Wright-Phillips? Villa?

Or do you think the defence needs strengthening too?

Once again I agree Lafs, I think Berba is nothing but a distraction now and the sooner he's gone, the better as far as I'm concerned. I would also hope you're right about Spurs having plans to spend more money, especially as we have still not spent anything this transfer window (£1million down after players sold etc), so the Berbatov money would not really need touching.

As for what we need, well a striker is a MUST and over the last couple of days, the places I scour on the internet have been saying that Spurs have given up on Arshavin and are close to finalising a deal for Roman Pavlyachenko??.

We absolutley need a solid centre back to come in and I thought we had got that in Corluka but it appears we have been shat on from a great height there, so need to look elsewhere. The saddening thing is recent reports suggest that our other target is Anton Ferdinand :o:( .. Don't really think I need to express my opinion on that link.

The only other thing desperately needed is a BIG, DOMINANT, HARD and SOLID defensive midfielder to do the ugly stuff in the middle of the park and give us some much needed strength to allow the other more lightweight players such as Dos Santos, Bentley, Modric to do their stuff with the ball. Rumours have identified the main target for this position as Miguel Veloso BUT I have yet to see any official link with the player, although it was suggested 2 weeks ago that an £18million deal for his services was 80% completed but once again I can find no evidence to support this claim.

I understand that Steven Appiah (ex Juventus medfield rock) has just brought himself out of his contract at Fenerbahce and is a totally free agent who is waiting to weigh up any options placed before him. He's 27 years old, experienced in european competition and is everything that we don't currently have in our midfield and is FREE. I wouldn't mind Ramos and co taking a plane to whereever this guy is and get him in NOW.

Coopsie.Im not worried about Sunderland.

Only slight worry,is the 3 ex yids getting a massive effort from their fellow teammates.

Saying that,if Ramos picks our strongest fit 11,and we play reasonable.No problems.

Just a few questions.If King + Bale are fit,why were they left on the bench on Saturday.

I watched the whole game on a pirate website.

They started with Lennon on the right,Bentley on the left,Modric holding midfield,Dos Santos

supporting Bent.Jenas attacking midfield.

This to me seems to be playing to many players out of position.

Lets play our best players in their best positions and see how we go?

To many square pegs in round holes.

The team I would pick this week would be. GOMES

GUNTER WOODGATE KING BALE

BENTLEY HUDDLESTONE JENAS DOS SANTOS

MODRIC

BENT.

I know next to nothing about the Spurs internal politics, but on Setanta they said that Ramos wasn't starting King to prove the point "that he should do his scoring on the field and not in nightclubs."

Had Ledley been naughty? And if so, is that a good reason to leave him on the bench for the season opener?

Hey mate you know you say about man u and £600 mil debt. i'll think your find it's now down to £190mil due to the fact we won to 3 major trophies in two seasons, and because of the huge fan base of the club.

hodgey

thats not true at all!!

I know next to nothing about the Spurs internal politics, but on Setanta they said that Ramos wasn't starting King to prove the point "that he should do his scoring on the field and not in nightclubs."

Had Ledley been naughty? And if so, is that a good reason to leave him on the bench for the season opener?

yes i saw him in a paper looking f u c k i n g hanging

hodgey

thats not true at all!!

Shit off patty! I'll think your find it is true. since Taking over man utd the dept that was £600 mil +, is now down to £190 mil. and what else can you say has paid that off, other than winning trophies and having a huge fan base buying shirts and stuff?