Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly Pendeen Rovers 2 v 1 Guval 1sts

Match played in a good spirit Gulval look a much improved side from what we played last year ! Gulval came out and meant biz from the start, they were 1st and 2nd to every challenege and were playing some nice football..(to be perfectly honest Pendeen were s**t) and took the lead in the 30th min when a confused Pendeen back line tried to play offside which resulted in few going out and a few staying in!!!! & ONE of Gulval players kept a cool head and slotted home! ...We had are chances in the 1st half but never really played any football....at half time got the roasting we deserved ! and in the 2nd half started to play football scored two nice goals through Wadey and should have a few more......St Buryan 1st's on Monday better be on are game for that.....

Would lie to thank Gulval for a good even match last night and wish them all the best for Season....... :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry::angry: :angry:

Thanks for the game boys. And the way pendeen looked in the second half, i can see another successful season ahead for them. Hopefully gulval will build on another solid friendly performance, and start the season with a bang rather than the whimper we did last season! The spirit between the sides was fantastic, a change from the reserves match on tuesday from what i hear. Good luck to andre and the boys at pendeen for the season ahead!!

Yea game was played in good spirit, & i watched the end of 2nd's match and there weren't a lot of Friendly spirit being passed around@ all.....but yea you lot should have a much easier time of it this season and look like you have a few decent youngsters coming through....o has Boris finished his MATERNITY LEAVE yet?!!?!?!?!?!?

i watched the end of 2nd's match and there weren't a lot of Friendly spirit being passed around@ all

That's all because of ONE idiot. That idiot is called JOE and somebody needs to keep that bitch on a lead because she has one hell of a problem. Not many people rile me but the guy is just a prize pr1ck and certainly wont be doing much for the face of what is a cracking little club. Pity.

Not 2sure if your talking about that no7 coopsie(shane ere anyway m8 hi!) but yea just did seem to be1 bloke ruining it when i saw about 10 mins wasn't actually going down well with the locals!

Hi Shane mate, hope you're well?. I'm glad his antics weren't going down too well with the locals because his behaviour was nothing but disgusting towards us and embarrassing for his team mates. We had one player who could barely walk the next day at work because of one of the tackles that "the tool" put in and then we had another player that couldn't get back to work until friday and had to make a visit to casualty on the tuesday night because of another tackle by "the tool". The most annoying thing was after each challenge he put in, he was getting up and f-ing and blinding at the top of his voice at anyone that said anything to him about his conduct, even his own team-mates.

Your club is potentially going places Shane mate and it would be a shame if after all the hard work alot of you are putting into taking the club further was to go to waste because of 1 braindead moron.