Cornwall Football Forum

FRIENDLY RESULT

Guest mkc

Guest Garry Kay

An impressive performance from Trispen.

Troon won't have things all their own way in Mining One if they're up against the side we were humbled by last night.

Some of the youngsters I remember from many years ago at Trispen have turned into quality players.

Good luck

well done to treliske fc sorry i mean trispen.. good game we were outclassed on the school pitch if u can call it a pitch i thought more of a big slope lol.... i did manage to stop rappo scoring a hattrick so i was happy with that.. i tried my best to keep the scoreline down i think ... shame wasnt on better pitch could of been differnet.. well done to counter for reffin was a hard job but think u did well under the pressure lol... best of luck for the season ... i believe rappo and aaron i think he was called up top could be a very strong strike force all the best :yahoo: :thumbsup:

you,re lino was the only one to stop me scoring a hat-trick jamie!!!! i was only 10 yards onside,easy mistake to make!! he must have been lookin at that blond running around the field at the time i reckon!!! and you,re post a couple times!!! you did make some good saves as well to be fair mate!!! hope you,re injuries are ok? you went down more times than some of the girls on one of mikes dvd,s!!! sorry about the pitch although both teams played some good football.all the best for the season mate. :thumbsup:

well i had to deflect them onto the post lol.... but end of day its just a friendly lol...... i didnt see the blonde trust you for noticing lol..... na i did think you was off due to when he passed it he was on edge of the D and you were on pen spot lol didnt think i wud ever say rappo offside must of been the hill and that burst of speed lol... neway well done best of luck heres 2 1700 good luck :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20: ooo rappo whilst ur at it find my £40 quid yet have u june 25th 2005 i never forget! lol!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper: also knee is hurting badly 2day its swallon but shoulder is good

MUST BE OUR YEARS OF EXPERIENCE GAR!!! AT LEAST YOU KNOW JAMIE WAS CONCENTRATING ON THE GAME MATE! JAMIE,WE,LL DO A DOUBLE OR QUITS ON UTD FINISHING ABOVE LIVERPOOL THIS SEASON IF YOU LIKE MATE??? YOU CANT BE THAT LUCKY AGAIN!? DUDEK USED IT ALL UP THAT NIGHT SAVING OFF SHEVCHENKO FROM 2 YARDS! TELL YOU,RE DAD I,LL MAKE HIM A CUP TEA MONDAY AT WORK! GOOD SAVE ONTO THE POST BY THE WAY.YOU,RE DEFENDER SAID I WAS 5 YARDS ONSIDE!!!!! MIND YOU,MY STOMACH MIGHT HAVE BEEN JUST OFF!!! KEEP THAT LINO,HE,LL BE WORTH 20 POINTS TO YOU THIS SEASON!!! NO,NICE BLOKE REALLY! ALL THE BEST MATE :D