Cornwall Football Forum

FRIENDLY 9th AUGUST

Guest Ronin

Guest Ronin

St Dennis 6 - 3 Perranporth Reserves

St Dennis -v- Perranporth 3rds abandoned due to rain of monsoon proportions!!!!!!!

Thanks to St Dennis FC for their wonderful hospitality :clapper::clapper::thumbsup::clapper: :clapper:

St Dennis 6 - 3 Perranporth Reserves

St Dennis -v- Perranporth 3rds abandoned due to rain of monsoon proportions!!!!!!!

Thanks to St Dennis FC for their wonderful hospitality :clapper::clapper::thumbsup::clapper::clapper:

I thought the first team where playing St Dennis :huh:

Did they have game today or was it to wet for them :D :P

No Anita it was the 2nds & 3rds. The first team have a game at Godolphin on Monday night at 6.45. That's local to you isn't it? Maybe we'll see you there - haven't seen you since God was a boy!!!

wot league is st dennis in.

Geachy I think the word is "what" <_< I think Duchy Prem is the same as FHFL1. They were a good side with plenty of talking and encouragement between their players (and the bench was pretty cheeky too!)

No Anita it was the 2nds & 3rds. The first team have a game at Godolphin on Monday night at 6.45. That's local to you isn't it? Maybe we'll see you there - haven't seen you since God was a boy!!!

yep thats just down the road if i get on my push bike can be there in 10 mins :D won't have to worry about parking then :D and the pubs just across the road so might def have to pop in for one or two :drink: