Cornwall Football Forum

NALDERS WEST CORNWALL SUNDAY LEAGUE

Clubs are now invited to start sending their players registration forms in to David James who has been reluctantly persuaded to carry on for another season !!

The person that we had hoped would take over as League Secretary , when he found out how much work was involved , asked for £75 a week to do the job .....for a voluntary position ?????

Makes you wonder ?????????? :P:P:P :P

Norman is a great bloke who has made a valuable contribution in every role he has held but I think its important to focus on the future running of the league, most of us appreciate the job Dave and the other league officials do in making it an excellent competition to play and referee in! :clapper:

I'm sure were all just glad there is a league to play in as at one point that seemed to be in doubt :thumbsup:

Gorgie you appreciate the fact that the league officials made a decision about a fellow member without consulting clubs? It seems that you respect Norman but prefer to support the people who incorrectly pushed him out. read my first post!

I'm not aware or really in a position to comment on whats gone on Kev, I just want to carry on officiating in a well run league, which I did'nt get to do too often last season because so many other refs also wish to be involved in the W.C Sunday League!

Norm has always been really supportive to me and other officials and hope to see him continue this in his present role at Falmouth Albion. :clapper:

Anita your above post concerning my Morals is somewhat bewildering as it was I who supported you when you had your problems on the line at Newquay. ( Perhaps a little memory loss ) Were my morals ok then? As for Speedy you come to expect his critism but fair do,s ALL of the money he owed for fines have been paid and he is a free agent.

Anita your above post concerning my Morals is somewhat bewildering as it was I who supported you when you had your problems on the line at Newquay. ( Perhaps a little memory loss ) Were my morals ok then? As for Speedy you come to expect his critism but fair do,s ALL of the money he owed for fines have been paid and he is a free agent.

Topcat, speedy's post has been edited so it all wrong, thats not what i was saying one of his best post too. So sorry Topcat i've only just noticed its been edited. :smiley20: