Cornwall Football Forum

chacewater beat storm 4 - 2 (ht 1 -2) the game started off with a quick fire goal from fatso a volley from the edge of the box caught it a peach. then chacewater had several early chances which were no put away as there keeper made some good saves. Chacewater then gained a penalty and made it level 1-1 with mikey elliot slotting home. Then storm still coming forward with waves of attack hit the bar and then 5 mins from half time there winger hipped the keeper from inside the box to make it 2-1.

The second half belonged to chacewater who won the half 3-0, much more solid in defence and causing problems in attack on the whole a good test for both sides who played with smiles on there faces and refereed very well by the official.

Yeah Darren the game was played in good spirits and I think the ref enjoyed himself too. I thought he was very good too.

The boss was mad at us after the game for smiling too much. You boys look a good team and I expect you will do well this season. Hopefully we will in our respective league.