Cornwall Football Forum

PROBUS 0 PENRYN RES 3

Guest Skinner1

remember that bloke that came down and played for truro bout 20 years ago hayd and said he played for chelsea reserves the previous season!!!!!!!!!!!! tony roberts took him off after 10 minutes!!! he was toe rooting it all over the shop!! well funny though,top blagger!!! :yahoo:

Guest Reado

Well mr mourinho, hes had trial for 2 other championship clubs, so im sure he cant be all that bad!! and im sure uve obviously had trials at united and chelsea if its that easy to get trials?? :S

Well mr mourinho, hes had trial for 2 other championship clubs, so im sure he cant be all that bad!! and im sure uve obviously had trials at united and chelsea if its that easy to get trials?? :S

were did i state that i had had trials for anyone,any why i will reply to someone who knows about football,yes rappo it was found out that he swept the ground at cheasea haaa :clapper:

Guest Postie Pidge

The Newquay 'goalie' Jez Baldwin?, claimed to have had trials etc with Notts County. He started in an away game at Plymouth Parkway and with the score at 0-6, he was subbed and they put a defender in goal. 0-7 was the final score. I'm sure Judge would remember it!