Cornwall Football Forum

Helston score Vs Penzance

The same player kept getting substituted every 15mins or so.

I know as my eldest daughter, who was with me, got the hots for him (she's led a sheltered life :D ) every time he took his football shirt off.

He had a tattoo of an anchor on his left tit!

I asked and someone said yes, but was the Helston goalie the one that will play for the combo team during the season? I felt sorry for him as he was left exposed quite a few times and didn't cope very well.

CTB

I know as my eldest daughter, who was with me, got the hots for him (she's led a sheltered life :D ) every time he took his football shirt off.

He smelt nice too :D Think he had a bad knee and thats why he kept coming off.

Guest helstons utility player

I asked and someone said yes, but was the Helston goalie the one that will play for the combo team during the season? I felt sorry for him as he was left exposed quite a few times and didn't cope very well.

CTB

Anita he had a injury to his foot and knee and the same with me and blakey

haha that would be darren robertson, played on the wing yeah!

yh barry is the keeper for nxt season, bout ur comment leavin him exposed i agree wit u bt i think we will b fine once we have played together bit more get to know each others game to be fair we came into this tournament havin played 0 games so big lack of match fitness and nt played as a team b4 we got our 1st point outta the comp since it begun so we did pretty well considering the opposition

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest helstons utility player

PLUS ME AND HALLIBONE DIDN'T PLAY... IT'LL ALL BE SORTED COME START OF THE SEASON

yh forgot to put that haha be gd to have u bk m8. halli aint bk for couple weeks is he?

nah he will be fine anita he was like that every game last season aswell