Cornwall Football Forum

Grampound Res 1-5 St day 2nds

great game today down at grampound which saw a new look st day side run out comfortable winners

half time was 1-2

st days goals came from dan richards 2(1 pen) matt cook,tom rosenfeld and kev gumma from 1 yard( ive seen him miss from there before)

a few third teamers from st day stepped up and possibly a few of the grampound 1st team had some cameos

bad thing was a torn muscle in back saw me struggle off and i am nowresigned to the laptop on the sofa!!!

thanks for the game grampound

Good game lads,

we (Grampound) were pleased with our first half (incidently when i was on in Centre Mid - Yellow booties!)

Our goal was undoubtably goal of the day from Deano Dunn, who beat a couple of players and fired from 20yards into the top of the net.

And i must say, your team had a superb blend of direct and quick football, that really shone threw today.

All the best for the season, and for us at Grampound, another clutch of positive building blocks for the season.

Finally, there were 3 or 4 first teamers involved today, mainly from the bench.

GOAL OF THE DAY GOAL OF THE DAY AM I READING THIS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! AS I WAS THE MAN THE BALL BEAT I WAS VERY BOMUSED AS TO HOW THE HELL A BALL CAN SWERVE RIGHT AND LEFT AND THEN RIGHT AGAIN!!! AS THE REF KINDLY POINTED OUT TO ME LOL! AND IT WAS 18 YARDS CAUSE HE WAS ABOUT 12 YARDS FROM ME LOL!! AND GOAL OF THE DAY WAS THE BULLET FROM GUMMER OR DAN RICHIE BELTER IN THE 2ND HALF.. NEWAY LADS GOOD LUCK! FOR THE SEASON!