Cornwall Football Forum

bye bye bentley

its all well and good them bringing in all these new players but you got to think now. You just spent that much money on bently and you still have lennon. who gets pushed out? neither are very good down the left so can swindle it that way. i think spurs have signed some class players but i still think you might see them struggle mid-table again this year as all the overseas players get used to english football. can't all be like torres who walked straight into the league and did well. Spurs need to start looking for strikers just incase berba does decide to go. cause if he does i think your'll struggle for goals.

Utd on the other hand have't signed anyone and i think keeping the team together we had from last year will only make it stronger. Come on UTD!!!!!! Wooop wooop

spurs wont do noubt, signed a few players for big money that most people havent heard of.

just cause there throwing money around doesn't mean shit. bentley is a class player but

15million your havin a giraffe. i cant wait to go to white hart lane this year and rovers do you..................................again.

spurs most boring team in the premiership

over and out from the bush

the bush is back!

bushy, sometimes your stupidity amazes me. The "most boring team in the premiership"???

Spurs 4-0 Derby

Fulham 3-3 Spurs

Spurs 4-4 Villa

Spurs 4-0 Wigan

Spurs 5-1 Fulham

Spurs 6-4 Reading

Spurs 4-0 West Ham

Spurs 4-4 Chelsea

Most goals scored by a single player in a Premiership match = Berbatov with 4 against Reading (Lampard got 4 against Derby aswell)

Only Man Utd scored more goals at home than Spurs did

Lets not forget the 5-1 (6-2 on aggregate) hammering of Arsenal in the cup aswell.

Yep, boring as f**k bushy :wacko: .. Only Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool outscored Spurs last season in the Premiership.

If anybody doesn't know bushy and would like to know who he is or what he looks like, just get yourself down to WH Smith and look for a book entitled "The beginners guide to understanding intellectual phrases". When you find this book, look up the phrase "stupidity personified" , there's a picture of him right next to it.

spurs wont do noubt, signed a few players for big money that most people havent heard of.

just cause there throwing money around doesn't mean shit. bentley is a class player but

15million your havin a giraffe. i cant wait to go to white hart lane this year and rovers do you..................................again.

over and out from the bush

the bush is back!

if you havnt heard of bently,dos santos, arshravin then you dont really no alot obout football do you :wacko:

Guest 5legs

bushy you obviously dont know what your talkin about.most borin my arse,more like most entertainin.just you watch the BEST team in north london storm the league this season.not only have we got the best manager but we also have the best in young talent,bale,bently,modric,dos santos.enough said.enjoy your soon to be life in the championship.thankyou & goodnight

spurs are cack everyone knows it, there boring just like there fans

they need to sign some decent players to challenge

the likes of man utd, arsenal and chelsea to win the premiership

oh and who were the other team to win it. enough said

one blackburn rovers.

bush, bush, bush everyone wants to be the bush

spurs are cack everyone knows it, there boring just like there fans

they need to sign some decent players to challenge

the likes of man utd, arsenal and chelsea to win the premiership

oh and who were the other team to win it. enough said

one blackburn rovers.

bush, bush, bush everyone wants to be the bush

OH DEAR PEOPLE, THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE. BETTER PUT THE KETTLE ON...

You mean we need to sign quality players like David Bentley????. OR maybe you mean like Paul Robinson :D ..

He did well again last night when your beloved Blackburn were totally outplayed and outclassed by the mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers didn't he :rolleyes: . You better get used to seeing those goals go in. Oh well, look on the bright side it was only 4-2, so I guess Blackburn didn't do too bad ;)

Spurs need to sign decent players?? Lets see....

GOMES (Brazilian international keeper)

HUTTON (Scottish international regarded as one of the best full backs in europe)

WOODGATE (England international and when fit, one of the best centre backs in the world)

KING (Just described him when describing Woodgate)

GILBERTO (Brazilian international left back)

BALE (Welsh international and easily going to become one of the best left sided players in the world)

JENAS (England international who EVERY England manager has selected over the last 6 years)

BENTLEY (England international, heir to the Beckham throne, too good for Blackburn so joined a real club)

MODRIC (Croatian international regarded as one of the very best midfielders in europe, if not the world)

DOS SANTOS (Mexican international seen as one of the best players ever to come out of Mexico + is 19 :o)

BERBATOV (Bulgaria captain,oozes class+quality and their best player since the legendary Hristo Stoichkov)

BENT (England international who outscored EVERY other English striker in the league whilst at Charlton)

All those names and that's before I even get started on the VERY GOOD young players we have waiting in the wings....

BUTTON (England U19 keeper reached the finals of euro U19 championship in 2008)

ALNWICK (England U21 Keeper)

BOATENG (won the Fritz Walter Gold medal award and the title of 2006 Best Young Player in Germany)

GUNTER (Full Wales international who made his pro debut at 16 and Wales debut at 17 years old)

DERVITE (6ft 4in defender that can play anywhere in the back line + captained France U16,U17,U18)

LENNON (England international who you MAY have heard of bushy?)

BOSTOCK (Pro debut at 15 years old,captain of England U17 + regarded as the very best player in his age group in the country and had the likes of Barcelona and Chelsea after him before Spurs got him 1st)

ROSE (left winger regarded as a wonderful prospect + voted player of the tournament at U19 euro's)

HUDDLESTONE (21 years old and already been called upto the full England squad by Fabio Capello)

PEKHART (19 years old,played for Czech U16,U17,U18,U20 and now U21 Scoring 5 goals in 5 games and scored 19 goals in 20 matches for Spurs academy team before injury and is now playing for the 1st team in pre-season scoring 2 goals in his 1 game so far)

Yep, we need to buy some good players :wacko:

You just stick to dreaming about the days when good old Jack Warner bought the Premiership title bushy and let those of us who can enjoy football without feeling the need to slag off a team that is clearly superior to the club that we support have fun amongst ourselves.

Oh and before you predictably say "how many Premiership titles have Spurs won", I think you'll find that Spurs have won league and cup doubles as well as major european trophies and I'll even give a quick and more importantly for you, simple run down of the most successful clubs from our great country when it comes to winning major trophies.

1st = Liverpool with 40

2nd = Man Utd with 34

3rd = Arsenal with 27

4th = Aston Villa with 20

5th = Spurs with 17

6th = Everton with 16

7th = Chelsea with 13

8th = Newcastle with 11

9th = Blackburn with 10

10th = Man City with 9

Now get back under your rock.