Cornwall Football Forum

HELP NEEDED AGAIN

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME FOOTBALL BOOTS FOR HARD GROUND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT ADIDAS COPA MUNDIAL BUT HAS ANYONE GOT ANY RECS OR ANY FOR SALE ? NEED ASAP

ALSO HOW THE HELL YOU GET RID OF BLISTERS ONYOUR FEET THE ONE I HAVE SINCE TUES SEEMS TO BE GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER NO MATTER WHAT I DO

Guest geachy1

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME FOOTBALL BOOTS FOR HARD GROUND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT ADIDAS COPA MUNDIAL BUT HAS ANYONE GOT ANY RECS OR ANY FOR SALE ? NEED ASAP

ALSO HOW THE HELL YOU GET RID OF BLISTERS ONYOUR FEET THE ONE I HAVE SINCE TUES SEEMS TO BE GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER NO MATTER WHAT I DO

y dont u burst it

and harden up

water the pitch before you play ,,,,,,,,, play on grass ,,,,,,,,,, vaz on the souls of your socks,,,,,,,,,,, tighten your boots to stop them sliding around on your feet ,,,,,,,,,, wear two pairs of socks ,,,,,,,, baby oil your feet during the week ,,,,,,,,,,,, run on the beach on sand to harden your souls ,,,,,,,,,, put an extra insoulin your boots ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or come and play down at Perranwell ,,,,,,,,, hope i helped o yea dubbin on your boots to make them supple ,,,,,,,...............