Cornwall Football Forum

TRANSFER OFFICAL

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR NOW WHERE PLAYERS ARE STARTING TO SIGN FORMS AND DECIDING WHERE TO GO DO YOU KNOW OF ANY TRANSFERS ?

ROWAN HARTGROVES PERRANWELL TO ST DAY

MARK BLACKMORE WENDRON TO FAL ALBION

BEN OLIVER FAL ALBION TO PENRYN COMBO

THE THREE JEFFERIES BROTHERS TO FALMOUTH ATHLETIC

CRAIG DOOLEY FAL ATH TO FAL TOWN

JAKE HARVEY FAL ATHLETIC TO PERRANWELL COMBO (PENDING )

MANAGERIAL MOVEMENT

JARVO PENRYN COMBO TO FAL ATHLETIC

You forgot threemilestone i played in goal saturday and with an a outstanding performence kept the score down to nil. on a honest note the only clubs i signed in junior is albion mate and wendron combination not many to be fair and to look at my record only 2 saturdays teams before this season and 2 sunday teams in my whole playing career

treasure parks very good mate only joking anyway wish you the best for season :D :D

I am guna do a ronaldo and keep my cards close to my chest lol I would like to inform melville and yourself of any decision before anyone else

scored a cracker last nite shift

havent forgot bout that envelope shag just havent had time will be there tomorrow night promise

Guest chacewater 7

yeah well played darren good 2 have u on board this season. quality player at the young age of 43. speeny will be chuffed he"s not the grand dad of the side anymore ha ha only joking bud, glad u have signed

Guest Mawnans no 9

jake staying at athletic i see wasted talent , if only you had a brain to go with that talent instead of a empty nutshell you may be playing to your full potential