Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Albion 1 Wendron 4ths 0

A cracking goal from young Joe 'aka scharner' Stevens to kick start his season and give albion an all important win, Surprised to see them playing in this part of woods, they usually play their pre season away from this neck of woods, devon, polperro, Blackpool to name a few, rumours all so stating they are considering the amsterdam tournament next season. Assistant Simon Adams declared himself extremerly happy with this performence. Mark Blackmore who has made the move from wendron to albion this summer looked outstanding in the centre with Joe ' i crunch people' benney.

Was going to go Torquay last summer Geachy but lack of interest (or hard cash).

Possibly Blackpool again next year as was a good laugh last time.

Hope you're not quoting me Deano :D wasnt a great game but it was on the windy top pitch at Wendron

Guest wattsy

constantine 3-1 penryn 3rds..should of been 7-1,to be honest.penryn keeper kept the score respectable thou.

dont think so mate, we were a little unorganised to start with, hence you scoring first, until i equalised. we settled more in the second half with both sides having fair chances, until a dodgy penalty decision went your way. the ref didnt see the wrestling of our player in your box tho!

anyway like bushy said, if we had full squad at full fitness, things wud be of been different.

good luck with your season.

you played OK for a non-training player lol (thought you didnt do friendlies either? ha ha )