Cornwall Football Forum

Tuesday Night Result

St Blazey 2 v 0 Truro 2nds.

Was that true what I heard tonight that Truro's manager Robin Watts was looking at players at the Penryn v Falmouth Ath match instead of his own at Blaise Park? :unsure:

Dave,I would say the best person to ask that question to,is Robin Watts.Even if it is true,I expect he had good reasons for doing so.

KIT.

Bodmin 4 Dobwalls 0

Dobwalls did extremely well to hold the Premier league big boys.

Despite tavelling with a bare bones squad the visitors competed well and with ten minutes to go the score was 2-0.

Dobwalls then introduced 4 16 year olds and manager Geoff Battams and the hosts bagged a further 2 goals.

Dobwalls were indebted to an outstanding display by their young goalkeeper.

Does anyone know his name?

Guest ECPL Supporter

Bodmin 4 Dobwalls 0

Dobwalls did extremely well to hold the Premier league big boys.

Despite tavelling with a bare bones squad the visitors competed well and with ten minutes to go the score was 2-0.

Dobwalls then introduced 4 16 year olds and manager Geoff Battams and the hosts bagged a further 2 goals.

Dobwalls were indebted to an outstanding display by their young goalkeeper.

Does anyone know his name?

Yeah Lee Brown (Bomber), he told me he made some good saves but i didn't believe him- and i won't be telling him he was complimented on here either!!!

It was working well with all three strikers i thought until Glynn Hobbs got "sent off" for a two footed challenge followed by an attempted punch. He looked a class act before that i must say. Danny O'hagan was a constant threat and really should of scored 5 or 6.

Personally think they will take alot of stopping this season with the sqaud they have.

And former county under 18s keeper Bomber made some great saves for us last night, but i too will not be telling him about comments made on here. haha!

Liskeard Athletic 0 St Austell 3 (Lee Whetter, Will Tinsley, Liam Dingle)

St Austell (4-4-2): Gary Penhaligon; James Avery, Lee Whetter, Bradley Ralph, Sam Waters; Josh Higman, Jay Isbell, Gary Whieldon, Will Tinsley; Daniel Nancarrow and Mike Body.

Subs (all used): Scott Ansell, Liam Dingle, Ollie Brokenshire, Chris Phillips, Ross Pinhammer, James Chapman.

Liskeard Athletic 0 St Austell 3 (Lee Whetter, Will Tinsley, Liam Dingle)

St Austell (4-4-2): Gary Penhaligon; James Avery, Lee Whetter, Bradley Ralph, Sam Waters; Josh Higman, Jay Isbell, Gary Whieldon, Will Tinsley; Daniel Nancarrow and Mike Body.

Subs (all used): Scott Ansell, Liam Dingle, Ollie Brokenshire, Chris Phillips, Ross Pinhammer, James Chapman.

nice to see bradley playind again after that bad head to head with his team mate,send him my regrads please gareth :clapper: :c: