Cornwall Football Forum

Reinstating Senior Players

Does anybody know the rules and procedure to follow on reinstating senior players for the upcoming season and who we have to contact?

We were caught out last year as a number of players were dropped from the 1sts to the 2nds and we were exceeding the quota allowed.

Guest postman pat

neil need to get some in asap as you can only do so many at a time. i think its 2 every 28 days, but i could be wrong. :c:

Think you will find you can only reinstate the same player a max of 3 times a season.

Once they have played 5 senior games again they are then classed as a senior player, and once played 5 junior games they are classed as a junior player.

And I think finally its a max of 2 reinstated players can play at any one time in a junior game.

I need to check up on these may need to get re instated myself soon ha ha.

Think you will find you can only reinstate the same player a max of 3 times a season.

Once they have played 5 senior games again they are then classed as a senior player, and once played 5 junior games they are classed as a junior player.

And I think finally its a max of 2 reinstated players can play at any one time in a junior game.

I need to check up on these may need to get re instated myself soon ha ha.

Almost correct, you can only reinstate the same player 2 times in a season. All the other info is correct. Yes only to reinstated/senior players can play in a junior game at the same time.

Also i believe there is a limit of about 6 players can be reinstated in one go, but unless you have 3 junior teams its pointless lol