Cornwall Football Forum

ROCHE-v- PERRANPORTH RESERVES

Guest Ronin

Guest Ronin

Sorry I can't add any further detail to Anita's post but I wasn't at the game due to commitments on the Football Club bottle stall :blink:

Perran Reserves next friendly is away at Hayle on Tuesday 5th August at 6.45pm :thumbsup:

I could add loads more but i've drank too much and it means having to think :lol: i know it was really hot down there and they had some sort of fun day going on, and there was me thinking the flags and band where a welcoming committee for us :clapper: :drink:

:c: I was there opposite Anita,it was a hot day,but there was a good standard of football on show,Perran looked a bit sharper on the ball,but in those conditons full credit to both sides,the 1st half both sides gave 100%, but the heat in the 2nd half slowed the game somewhat,also subtitutions unsettled both parties but still a good performance from the youngsters at Roche,goal of the game was Perrans??? who took on the Roche defence on his own and slotted the ball past Jack Barbery, i was running the line,and sweating,so full respect to both teams,end of the day a good display from Roche,Perran

Another good run out for both teams, a good game with both sides playing some attractive football at times, thanks to Roche for the post match hospitality once again. Third match between the sides in the last four pre-seasons.

Perranporth Squad: B Mitchell, M Bennetts, A Perkins, S Jones ©, L Denton, R Hosking, S Clements, T Ansell, J Cox, T Byrne, S Manfield, P Lord, D Bispham, K Trevaskis.

Players unavailable: R Brandreth, J Williams, D Ball, J Hall

Scorers: T Byrne, D Bispham(first goal for 3 years after 3 seasons out through injury), K Trevaskis

Perranporth MOM: D Bispham