Cornwall Football Forum

Portreath Res Vs Penryn 4rths

Guest koppite

Guest koppite

Portreath Vs Penryn Kick off at 2.30pm at Portreath on Sat 26 July

Please remember to bring your ID to gain entry.

Looking forward to seeing new signings in near match prep

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW. :thumbsup:

Guest meady

Good performance by Portreath Res today. There was no less than six new faces there today and considering they never played together some really good football. If you all stay together Mr Opie is going to have a bloody good squad to pick from. Big thanks to Penyrn 4th for the excellent game and wish you all well for the season. Final score Portreath Res 5 Penyrn 4th 1

Guest koppite

Quite right one and a six, although i d'ont think we played very well in the 1st half.

2nd half a lot better played some good football, scored some good goals and really hopeful all players there yesterday will sign on

but still looking for another striker to challenge our strikers.

anyone interested? ;)

Guest bundithegreat

i am trying but its easier to put it on than get it off, i have lost a stone this summer and now i didnt throw it in the sea!!!!

Guest koppite

It could be you and Opie up front, you never know, but Kev did look lively in the box and new lad Chris

made some runs, Pressy did well on flanks, Barney looked good at centre half, Rowan could push Aaron

at left back,Sean in middle of park played very well,Steve also done well at centre half,when Ryan came on he also did well, Overall good performance plus Dean from Newquay has signed-strong in middle can also play up front

Guest bundithegreat

i know very strong side this year, i am just dreaming of getting a starting place so i think i should cut my loses and join a side that are short this year!!!!

Guest bundithegreat

i think a career in boxing as the more you weigh the more money you get, i would be loaded, bollocks to running the line, i am just gonna give up i think i have enough trophies from when i was younger!!!!

I know the score-line was a lot better in the second half but i disagree, i think the team played nicer (but sadly less affective) football in the first half and the first half team is arguably the best side Opie could have picked and the team that would have the most success in Mining 2 for the forth-coming season. I thought, in terms of passing and forward movement, the three-man central midfield in the first half (that includes you Bundi!) looked quite impressive.

Dont think Rowan will push Aaron though, who was captain for the game and is in my opinion is the second best left back at the club behind Nick Ward. Sadly the young lad Sean has signed for Redruth so i hear from a reliable source!

But yeah, everybody played well, good result and looks like Opie's got plenty of good options for next year! :c:

Guest koppite

Plenty of good options, but think Ope would like some more- as in another striker

and possibly another centre mid if your comments on sean turn out to be true