Cornwall Football Forum

Teams within East Cornwall One

Hiya all!!

This season is a fresh start for the teams from the Plymouth and West Devon Combination..and i was curious as to what the facililties of the teams in this league are like.

One of the reasons why my team left the PWCDL is due to the quality of pitches!I had a good insight on tuesday night when we played Bere Alston in a friendly..although they are not in division one next season i thought there ground was impressive.

Im aware also of the Quality of St Blazey's ground and of course those of Elburton Villa and Plymstock United.

So any info on the other teams pitches would be much appreciated!

Foz

Will Parkway Reserves be playing at Bolitho Park or Millbay Park this season?

Liskeard AFC's pitch and facilities were superb when we visited Wednesday night.

Popey

Are liskeard in EC1 or the premier next season?

We are at Millbay again..well at the moment we are!!Although are 3rd team have priority over Millbay as they are in the 'better' league...MIFF!!

Foz, Bude's and Bodmin's pitch is decent. What is Millbay like?? St.Stehens are playing on a 3g pitch. nuff said!!!

How is your team looking? We (Plymstock) have made an encouraging start and are looking strong

millbay is not a bad pitch actually

its not obviously the best but its one of the flattest and whe its at its peak its not bobbly really

the toilets humm pretty bad tho they had a problem there last year where they got clogged with shit lol

Foz, Bude's and Bodmin's pitch is decent. What is Millbay like?? St.Stehens are playing on a 3g pitch. nuff said!!!

How is your team looking? We (Plymstock) have made an encouraging start and are looking strong

Spod

Millbay is decent...as said below there was a problem with the toilets and showers last season as the people who own it..the TA..never managed to repair the problem. However this has now been sorted!!

Well if you played for Plymstock last year then you will know a bit about us already...we finished 2nd last year in P&D Premier..losing out on the title by a point. However we did win the Cup, against the team who won are league.

We have added to are squad in the way of Alex Mitchell from Elburton, Andy Harris form Wadebridge Town and Ross Avery from Millbrook.

Have you made any signings?