Cornwall Football Forum

MANAGER REQUIRED ............URGENT !!!

Goonhavern Swpl side are now on the lookout for a new manager to start asap after I have had to step due due to a change in my work patterns that now make it impossible for me to make away games on saturdays and struggle to make KO at home games. After ending the season on a high we were hopeful of a good start to the season and get far away from the relegation zone to enjoy the season. I'm not very happy about it but theres not much i can do. After meeting with some of the committee last night I agreed to carry on for the next couple of weeks until someone can be found. Vic Osbourne said he is also prepared to carry on as number 2 if required.

anyone interested can contact willy hoskins on 01872-572098 for a chat about the vacancy.

Guest Peppermint

I am also very sorry to hear that you are not able to manage Goonhavern and wish you the best of luck in the future. I know how hard you have worked in the furtherance of the Club and it is a shame when you had such a great run in at the end of last season.

Jimbo stated that he thought that Vic was interested in managing at that level so perhaps he will take it on.

Whoever does the job I am sure all at Mount Wise wish our neigbours Goonhavern the best of luck for the coming season.