Cornwall Football Forum

hello to all, just wanting to know of any clubs in the east cornwall league (either division) that require players. have been training with a certain club but the team is very clicky and the manager seems to be choosing his mates over quality. anyway any club that is short on players or gives everyone a fair chance i am a decent player can play central midfield or right back. cheers dan

Guest The Old Man

Hi there,

I know Polperro are looking for players, particularly a centre-half. Why dont you ring their secretary, Matt Pengelly. Mobile:07736302641. Very friendly club and have teams in Duchy Premier and East Cornwall league 1.

Good Luck

Football in the County are short of referees that dont anything about tackling or the game in general, maybe time to try something new. You will definetly get a game on a sat!

Not always, I've been a ref for near on 3 years and been appointed 2 games. So your more then likely sitting on your arse on a sat reading about games being called off because of the 'shortage' of refs :P Theres loads of teeams out there always looking for new players, just ask around or have a chat with your mates i'm sure you'll find a team that you'll fit into. Good luck :thumbsup: :drink:

this site is for people to discuss football in a constructive manner not insult people for no apparent reason like a school child dinho

I think you'll find i have been constructive

Blue0eyes0Knight:

[ ] Is a good footballer

[x] Has to ask how to play football on a forum

[x] Cannot make the first eleven at his current club

[x] Blames a "click" instead of sighting his own lack of ability for this

Based upon the facts i know about you i think i have been very constructive.

this site is for people to discuss football in a constructive manner not insult people for no apparent reason like a school child dinho

I think you'll find i have been constructive

Blue0eyes0Knight:

[ ] Is a good footballer

Based upon the facts i know about you i think i have been very constructive.

Im loving this dinho...clearly a desperado..and you have tore him to shreds!!

Guest masterofnone

Quote- I think you'll find i have been constructive

Blue0eyes0Knight:

[ ] Is a good footballer

Based upon the facts i know about you i think i have been very constructive

To be hones dinho, you sound like a bit of an arrogant chodder, with an ego. Give the lad a break, he's clearly just trying to get into his footy and its egomaniacs like you that put people off. Fair play to you mate, believe in yourself and I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be. :)

Guest The Old Man

Dan, have you found a Club yet? Have you rang Matt Pengelly at Polperro? They have a friendly tomorrow at home. Give him a ring and he'll give you a run out for sure.