Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey 1 v 3 Neath.

St Blazey 1 v 3 Neath.

Excellent performance from St Blazey who lead with a penalty. St Blazey had a goal disallowed for a push on the keeper which looked more of a charity decision before Neath equalised from the spot right on half time.

St Blazey could have took the lead with a great header from Richardson whos header was kicked off the line. Neath went straight up the other end and scored to make it 2-1. They added another right at the end but it was St Blazey who impressed, playing some good football.

Roll on the new season.....but before that, we have Perranporth at home on wednesday evening. :drink:

Id like to think the players will stick together. We seem to have some good players in the squad. It will intresting to see how we get on against Perranporth as they seem to have some good players signing as look to climb the leagues. Should be a good test.

I will add, that the pitch and the surrounding bank is looking as good as ever. As a player im sure no one could moan about the pitch at all. Excellent work. :clapper:

WHAT A GREAT CLUB ST BLAZEY IS !!!!!!!!!!!!! no one seems to have mentioned the sunday before when the club put on a fantastic day of football from 10.00am till nearly 6.00pm plus side shows and food and the great st Blazey welcome at the bar, once again the grounds man had it all looking fantastic,,, and sat Neath were given a pitch looking so nice even i fancyed putting my boots on for a run around if your short of an idea of were to play this season then St Blazey has to be the place to go play friendly club great committie and now a manager of class what a good performance and to crown it all the club raised £1200 for two charitys a loacal club run by local people doing thinks for locals every were Fowey life boat appeal and the mount edgecome Hospice WELL DONE ALL AROUND ST BLAZEY :clapper: