Cornwall Football Forum

hi mike,yes mate he was my grandads brother(great uncle?).my dad reckons he was the best Rapsey of the lot! (gutted!!) :D . he was at wolves for a little while when they were good i think and he scored 7 goals in a game for cornwall against wiltshire.they won 8-1.think that might still be a record??? hope your well mike,catch you soon mate x :c:

hi tony!!! hope you are well mate? im sure you are with all that sun! sorry bout john terry,s pen!!! ha ha ha! get in there!!! :yahoo: yeh had a chat with gerald last nite,wot a gentleman! top bloke and a top ref!it was great to hear from him. all you good ones are gone now!! those were the days mate.gerald,s a cornish soccer follower now!! great way to keep in touch with everyone as well.thanks to deacs,well done mate!!! take care tone,hope all is well,and you are doing a few games out there.x :c:

Guest stealth

hi mike,yes mate he was my grandads brother(great uncle?).my dad reckons he was the best Rapsey of the lot! (gutted!!) :D . he was at wolves for a little while when they were good i think and he scored 7 goals in a game for cornwall against wiltshire.they won 8-1.think that might still be a record??? hope your well mike,catch you soon mate x :c:

hi rappo. when they mentioned' bananas' and wondered if related to you. I thought to myself well after all these years i now kw wot was dwn those skin tight shorts you used to wear playin for MALABAR :yahoo::yahoo::ninja: :ninja:

Guest stealth

:clapper: cheers al !!! your up early mate!! those were the days bud!!!

:thumbsup: thanx mate!!!

YEH MATE OFF TO BASINGSTOKE GOT A JOB UP THERE BINGO CALLIN 88

Rappo dont put your self down your the BEST cause it was me who showed you how to play the game so thats how good you are lol and a great guy to go with it and you dance ok but you used to eat me out of house and home on a night out lol you and that abo well hope your well buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha! i miss your cooking clive!!! good memories mate! some would say i was a better dancer than striker bud!!!!! aint seen abbo for ages,bit of a golfer now i think.thanx for all the jacket potatoes!!! catch you soon mate x :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...