Cornwall Football Forum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chacewater 7

the fat lady is warming up her throat chacewater were awesome tonight. not counting our chickens but it should be game set and match in the league now. although we will try 2 win it in style with a win over athletic next wednesday. well done boys :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest spurs03

well done chacewater,I said last week the fat lady was singing pretty loud I heard her tonight lol.

to be 7-0 at half time and to go on to get another 7 proves that your focused on one thing.well done on a great season. although I would like to see fal.ath win the league I am a realist and you are there I beleive.

well done. :clapper:

Guest Spenny

We did what we had to do last night, thats all that mattered. Is it true that athletic have mawnan tuesday and chace on wednesday?? Would be a great night for someone then!!!

Speedy, what game are you claiming points from.... mousehole away im guessing. Dont give the league long to make a judgement if the final game is on wednesday.

Nigel, i thought mawnan were on tour so couldn't play athletic next week.... or are they just gonna make a side out of what they have left....

Guest Spenny

Falmouth boys said at least they would know what they have to do to win it and now they do..... beat lizard, mawnan and us.... and make up the 27 goal difference (thats assuming nothing comes the mousehole appeal)......... not much then!

Guest Spenny

No st darren... mawnan can not catch chace but can finish runners up if results go their way.

iamthebest.... kev and jake have both mentioned the mousehole points thing.... maybe thats not the case then,,,, perhaps someone can confirm this. Lost count of who scored to be honest, i know mike elliott had 3 but the others got lost after half time!

I played against Albion last Monday, last game before that was Stithians before Christmas

Was training for the marathon for a large part of it. And between August and November I was worknig away in Guildford so wasn't available.

didn't really miss it much, but last week gave me the bug back again a bit

Jakie dont listen to it, yes we are not happy about it and the reason being we work hard all season to challenge for league we are in then idiots like that bring in players for laugh and costs us all our hard work........

its funny jake cos he says we out played you as if he has a opinion but how can you give an opinion with out watching the match ???? :SM_carton::SM_carton: :SM_carton:

Guest chacewater 7

chacewaters scorers last night were luke kelland 4 mike elliot 3 matt saunders 2 rodney gregory 2 matt davis 1 sam waters 1 not sure on the last scorer. lost count after the 1st half had 2 ask the ref the actual score after the game. no 1 can catch mike elliot 4 the golden boot i dont think

Guest chacewater 7

would say they had a few missing but thier best 2 players were there.chacewater had a few missing we had a couple of 2nd team players in our starting 11 last night

Guest mariner

No points coming our way mousehole beat us fair and square with the 2 reinstated players that are allowed cant complain really we have called upon h.howlett and l. jeffry latley but we can still win the league if we score around 30 goals in the next 3 games :lol: stithians must of been short if saunders got 2 :thumbsup:

well done chacewater looks all over now.i heard that lots of the players are leaving after this season. so what will happen to the ratman ?will he again go scurrying back to fal ath and ask them to pt 7 days in for him like he did twice this year lol.i think he was just chasing the league winners medal.if players are leaving ratman will be the first to jump ship lol

Guest chacewater 7

cheers bushy thats 16 for the season 4 me. have u ever scored that many in all the years u have been playing and that includes school teams and the kick arounds u used 2 have at lunch times while at school????? um interesting question that 1 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

who ever u r falmouth i have been at chacewater all season and have helped them get 2 where they r in the league. jealousy gets u nowhere mate. join chacewater next year if u want a chance at winning the league. most of the boys will stay at chacewater next season including myself. thanks 4 ur comments though

Guest chacewater 7

no not twice only time i said anything like that was after the deadline had already gone. what does it matter now anyway, we have all but won the league and i have missed maybe 5 games all season so i deserve my medal. so u going 2 tell me who u r?

Guest mariner

Top scorer for my first sunday team, how many goals did u score in ur 2 years at fal ath when the standard was much higher this is a poor div 1 this season and falmouth can 100% confirm that the rat has wanted to come back twice he even came down to the lizard with us not that long ago

Guest chacewater 7

like i said who cares? fact of the matter is im at chacewater and have been all season.rest my case! bushy who is this falmouth guy?

cheers mariner only asking a question . just some players do chase medal thats a fact could ratman be one lol?

also i heard from someone at chacewater that some player are going to leave .SO RATMAN TELL ME WILL YOU EVER GO BACK TO FAL ATH.more to the point would you be welcome back .never forget were you come from and live RATMAN LOL.

rat ta tat ta tatt lol maybe they could bribe you with cheese lol :P

Guest mariner

Been mates with the rodent for more years than i care to remember i know he wud want to come back but a few down there do not want him there