Cornwall Football Forum

Transfer Rumours

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bushranger

Sport lover i take it thats a sarcastic yippee cos im not convinced of dowie ,of course i hope he proves me wrong.I would guess he is there just to get us promoted within his 2 year contract then we'll get a manager with a proven record at the top level.

Sport lover i take it thats a sarcastic yippee cos im not convinced of dowie ,of course i hope he proves me wrong.I would guess he is there just to get us promoted within his 2 year contract then we'll get a manager with a proven record at the top level.

I think you could have done ALOT better than Dowie to be honest guys. Let's face it, the bloke has more chance of being a supermodel than he does of being a decent manager. :wacko:

Surely there are many better managers that would jump at the chance to be your manager because let's be honest, there is a real belief that something quite special could be achieved at the club and any manager would surely want to be part of a very exciting and ambitious project??.

I think Real Madrid are after some bloke called Ronaldo? :P

Although I can't see this one happening, the speculation and rumours are gathering quite a pace. It now appears that his agent has met with representatives of Real Madrid?. How would his exit affect United?. Afterall, if you took away the goals from the league games he's played and scored in, Man Utd would have finished FIFTH.

Heres one.

If Chelsea lose Drogba, Shevchenko,and Anelka.

It was reported that Chelsea will break the bank,

with an offer in excess of 40 million for Fernando Torres.

They would not stop until they got him.

Apparantly Mr Abramovic made a cheeky £40million bid a fortnight ago and it was instantly dismissed because Torres is not for sale and even if he was, £40million would not be enough to get him. It will be interesting to see who Chelsea get in because I do think that Drogba and Shevchenko are gonners and maybe even Anelka too?.

What price to see a TRULY LETHAL partnership of Berbatov and Eto'o upfront for Chelsea next season?.Maybe even have Ronaldinho in behind them aswell?.

What price to see a TRULY LETHAL partnership of Berbatov and Eto'o upfront for Chelsea next season?.Maybe even have Ronaldinho in behind them aswell?.

i reckon you could be spot on there coopsie would certainly rival united's testing threesome dont you think?

Guest ECPL Supporter

Back to local football i've heard sam matthews is having time out for a year and gonna have a season with his mates at torpoint 2nd team

Guest Sport Lover

Yes am not happy with Dowie the ugliest man in football poor chap.

Though we might of gone for a bigger name bearing in mind our ambition.

However, Paul Ince might of been a good shout.

Guest Bushranger

I think you could have done ALOT better than Dowie to be honest guys. Let's face it, the bloke has more chance of being a supermodel than he does of being a decent manager. :wacko:

Surely there are many better managers that would jump at the chance to be your manager because let's be honest, there is a real belief that something quite special could be achieved at the club and any manager would surely want to be part of a very exciting and ambitious project??.

I think Real Madrid are after some bloke called Ronaldo? :P

Coopsie your right ,if dowie doesnt get results early and plays in a style (long ball)that the owners dont like he will be history,i would suggest that even if dowie gets us to the so called glamorous premiership he could be replaced !!Harsh and shallow maybe but Ian Dowie is hardly a figurehead for a world wide brand, which is the clubs ambition.

PS, is Cerny any good?

I think Cerny will prove a VERY good signing mate. He's solid, brave, communicates with the defence and likes to play the ball out from the back rather than hoof it "Robinson style" upto the strikers. Oh, best of all he's FREE. Not often you can pick up a full international keeper from a premiership side for no fee whatsoever, and for a goalkeeper he isn't that old at 32 or 33 years old.

Maybe take a look at the link Bushranger mate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radek_%C4%8Cern%C3%BD

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/7416981.stm

Interesting to see Mr Ferguson doesn't enjoy his star player being unsettled by interest from THE most decorated club in the world.

I find some of his quotes in the story a little ironic, seeing as I'm sure I've seen Mr Ferguson and the Man Utd press bandwagon in this country unsettle certain players at other clubs..... mmmmmmn, a certain little Mr Berbatov comes to mind :(

Whilst I don't think Big Ronnie will be moving this summer, the fact that old Red nose himself is getting a little tetchy indicates that the foundations are being put in place by Ronaldo & Real Madrid for a little transfer in a couple of seasons. Let's be honest, it would be great to see Ronaldo ply his trade on the biggest stage of them all, the Bernabeu! ;)

Just seen the British reporter for Sky who is based in Spain, say that Real are ready to offer Ronaldo a contract of £150k per week AFTER tax, which equates to approx. £230k a week gross!!!! :o

Football's going crazy! Surely clubs, in the long term, can't sustain these kind of wages? We all know what follows a boom, it's BUST, and it'll be interesting to see when it happens.

i just saw this on the above web site

heff United rumours:

I live next door to Sheff United's kitman and he says he has heard Kevin Blackwell talking with Kevin McCabe about possible transfer INs and OUTs.

INs:

Rob Earnshaw – Derby (3.4 million)<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Darren Huckerby – Norwich (2 million)

Peter Halmosi – Plymouth (2 million)

Jonathan Forte – Scunthorpe (500 k)

Bruno N'gotty – Leicester (600 k)

i am praying that the transfer i have pointed out is some kind of sick joke earnshaw 3.4 mil i think not mr blackwell!!! :SM_carton:

just saw this aswell

BREAKING NEWS Bentley to Tottenham for £12 million I heard he already has a squad number.

Joe Hart £10 million and/or Gregory Coupet £2.5 million.

If Marcelo Moreno cannot get a work permit expect Diego Milito to join

JR could sign Julio Baptista from Real Madrid too.

would love any of those top players shame they are only rumurs tho :(

Chelsea bidding £50 Million for Torres.....

Offer another £50 million and they might get the left boot as well :D:D

Can you imagine the uproar at Anfield if Tom Hicks was to go over rafa's head and cash in on Torres to help offset his debt or part fund the bulding of the new stadium :o

Got a feeling, Chelsea might implode next season and Abramovich will be off to pastures new.

Well I know its only rumours,but I think this Ronaldo thing is starting to worry United.

Ferguson is starting to get very uptight.This is football Fergie.

Remember Tevez from W.Ham,Carrick at Spurs,Hargreaves,Bayern.

Now the boot is on the other foot,Fergie chucks his toys out the pram.

I would be very worried with American owners.

If big money is offered for Ronaldo[100 million Euros].

Dont be surprised to see him go.

One big factor is Ronaldo has said he wants to play for Real Madrid,

and that he dont do promises,and no one can tell what the future brings

Man Utd supporters be worried.Very worried.

Real Madrid have said "sorry" to Manure and have "given up" on chasing Ronaldo.

Like hell!

Damage has been done already. They will get their man - sooner or later. Can't stand the Mancs but I would be sorry to see the "Showpony" out of this country.

Guest mariner

They then will have a good few seasons have enough of london (or the fact their winning naff all) and go off to italy or spain :lol:

This topic should really be the Spurs transfer forum , it is quite funny how all you spurs supoorters get your hopes up every season signing this,that and the other just to finish outside top four again :P:P:P:P

That's strange, cos i don't see any brash predictions from Spurs fans on this thread! Just the bringing the latest rumours (true or not) to the masses.

However, the Blues of West London continue to play around with their managerial team, the poor babies at Old Trafford are being bullied by the big boys of Madrid & poor old Arsene contemplates on a 3rd straight trophyless, but successful season!!! :P , and whilst those boys have been hogging the headlines, Juande's band of merry men have Modric in the bag, and seemingly Dos Santos, Dunne & Bostock not far away, and it seems that the transfers into WHL is only a ball winning midfielder away from being complete. Then, of course, we can begin to weed out the hangers on in the squad and make sure we come out of the striker merry-go-round (Berbatov, Eto'o, Drogba, Huntelaar, Villa, Ibrahimovic etc.) with an adequate replacement with Berba and I for one, will be looking forward to the new season with a quiet confidence, but no big predictions because as a Spurs legend once said,

"It's a funny old game"! :thumbsup:

However, the Blues of West London continue to play around with their managerial team, the poor babies at Old Trafford are being bullied by the big boys of Madrid & poor old Arsene contemplates on a 3rd straight trophyless, but successful season

Brilliant !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

, Juande's band of merry men have Modric in the bag, and seemingly Dos Santos, Dunne & Bostock not far away, and it seems that the transfers into WHL is only a ball winning midfielder away from being complete.

Also apparantly almost sealed Diego Capel from sevilla for £12.5million, 20 year old LEFT WINGER (About fu****g time) who is supposedly faster than Lennon but can actually pass, cross and shoot..

There are also rumblings around Tottenham saying that Ramos has told the board that whether Berbastrop stays or goes, he wants to launch an £18million bid for Huntelaar and try to steal a march whilst Chelsea try to find a replacement for uncle fester, Arsenal send out the stewards with collection boxes so that they can have a bit of money towards new players and Man Utd keep making public hypocritical statements of contempt towards Real Madrid.

You Spuds crack me up!

You win one second-class trophy this season since God-knows-when and you think your about to conquer the world!

Where did you finish in the league? :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Erm 11th, we are worse than you but won more. :yahoo::clapper:

Great argument midfield. :wacko: