Cornwall Football Forum

Arthur Pearce Final

Guest Jezza

What was the result in this one? My cousin Adam (Solly) plays for Storm so just wondered how they faired...?

I have to admit I was too busy watching us lose another final earlier today (Nalders Sunday League) and then I had take a seat to watch a Glorious tenth Premier League Championship Title for Ryan Giggs unfold....

Guest Jezza

Cheers Gareth me old china, did your Senior boys play for them in the final in the end or did they not fancy the abuse back at the RBL....?

I think we have proven in the last few games that the 'senior boys' are a bonus to our team but we play perfectly well without them.

Getting a very early goal yesterday shocked the Illogan boys a bit I think and it took them until the 2nd half before they got into the game. But gee is right we are pretty handy up front and as soon as Illogan pushed forward and scored, then went for their 2nd, we hit them on the break to seal the win.

I though we played some excellent football, especially 1st half when there were long spells of us constantly attacking. Well done to everyone at Storm!

Hopefully Illogan will take heart from the fact that they won the Dunn Cup! Well Done to you boys for that one too!