Cornwall Football Forum

Good luck to Chelsea

Guest Jezza

Anyone but Utd, but I am also starting to hate Chelsea more and more. I'm hoping that the Euro Final will be null and void if at all possible

Murrish you saddo, long time no see.....

It's not the Euro Final, it's the European Champions League Final, so at least the final is between two sides who have actually been champions within living memory.... I'm not even sure why they keep letting your Scouse loosers in the flippin tournament..... couldn't believe you had the cheek to win it a while back, The Pool should be in the Intertoto cup where you belong... :thumbsup:

I just hope Utd don't do a Threemilestone and **** up the final.... :angry2: Reckon your lot would swap Torres for Rooney, I'd have to admit that boy is class!

Nice piccies in the paper of you and Wellsy after your little jog around London the other day, bet that smarted a bit the day after didn't it?

Guest crosser

:glare: Good luck to the Blues for the final game of the season and also for the Champions League,hope you crush them

Your silence was deafening after chelsea knocked your boys out of the champions league

Guest Gloworm

Good luck to both teams, they've both had good seasons. To be honest, I would slightly prefer Man United to win both.

Although, I don't think I've ever cared less about the Premier League title race. The championship play-offs is the real battle! :thumbsup:

Guest Peppermint

Shanethe buck - very quiet now and what a negative and unnecessary comment to put on the Forum.

Surely if it is not your team then who cares who wins it.

As MarkC states - jealousy is a bad thing!!!!!!!

Ahem....so is gloating, and that's usually what prompts the former in the first place.

Nevertheless..fair do's ...Man Utd were the best team overall throughout the season.....but lets also give some credit to Chelski - cos if Man Utd had a brilliant season with their best side ever (fergie's own words), then Chelski must have had had a pretty good one considering they had problems with injuries to key players a, change of manager and Drogba and Essien missing in January and still only fell short by 2 points.

Guest Peppermint

I am not gloating Arlen simply just pointing the negative comment of Shanethe buck who is not a Chelsea supporter but just sometime who wants to pour his hate for United out on the Forum.

The posting was not necessary.

Shanethe buck - very quiet now and what a negative and unnecessary comment to put on the Forum.

Surely if it is not your team then who cares who wins it.

Ive been quiet because i sometimes like to read comments and just have a quick chuckle to myself without upsetting the girls on this web,yes jealousy is a bad thing,but im not jealous of Man U,i really dont like Alcy Ferguson and all the cissies at the best supported club by all the people living outside Manchester

Guest crosser

Ive been quiet because i sometimes like to read comments and just have a quick chuckle to myself without upsetting the girls on this web,yes jealousy is a bad thing,but im not jealous of Man U,i really dont like Alcy Ferguson and all the cissies at the best supported club by all the people living outside Manchester

just like all the liverpool supporters outside of liverpool eh :blink:

just like all the liverpool supporters outside of liverpool eh :blink:

just like to mention i support Arglye more than Liverpool,i always support our local sides which includes Truro City,so for all you manc supporters that have been a tele fan i hope youre all happy watching the new dvd

Guest crosser

so why have a picture of stevie g as your avatar surely argyle or truro would be better??? ever been to anfield or do you just watch liverpool on the tv?? :P

so why have a picture of stevie g as your avatar surely argyle or truro would be better??? ever been to anfield or do you just watch liverpool on the tv?? :P

Yes been to Anfield,Treyew Road,Home Park etc................................i see your avatar is a pair of tits,is there two of you?