WENDRON 2 FROGPOOL 0

DIVISION THREE

FROGPOOL 0 PORTHLEVEN RANGERS 18

PENRYN 4 TROON 0

RUAN MINOR 4 CAMBORNE PARK 6

Guest Spenny

Falmouth Athletic 1 v 3 Chacewater

Mike Elliott 2 Rodney Gregory 1 for chacewater

Everyone wrote chacewater off before this game, and no wonder after our defeat to albion on wednesday. Totally different attitude from all the players and they all battled for 90 mins and we took or chances when they came along. Defended deep to stop them getting in behind us (cos we are all so slow!) and it worked as we limited them to 3 or 4 long range efforts which Dan Bennetts in goal handled well.

Now Mawnan v Chacewater at Porthleven thursday 6;45

Mawnan v Falmouth Athletic at Wendron on monday, could do with Fal Ath getting a result(i think, not sure what result is best for chace there)

Paul:07790906598

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

One or two, who can you spot?

f**kin hell! the refs day out was it?? the only one i can spot who aint a ref is westy! i heard they had a picnic down Mannacan afterwards all payed by the CCFA!!

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

There was some great chanting down the Dracaena Terraces yesterday led by Steven Stivey! heres one of my favourites he came out with

To the tune of "American Boy" by Kanye West

Take me to dracaena, i'd like to go someday!

take me to Rosudgeon, Pendeen & St Day

oh i really want to, play football with you!

youll be my little Kev Toy

My little Kev Toy!!!

I watched the games at Dracena yesterday.

Thought Chacewater were much the better team on the bottom pitch, 2 goalkeeper errors by Kev Toy and a penalty giving chacewater the points (nice goal by rodney). The Athletic forwards were guilty of holding on to the ball when passes were the better option, Jake Harvey didn't seem to get going and was subbed midway through the second half. Shame really, I'd heard he was a good player but he looked average yesterday.

Mawnan in my opinion deserved the points on the top pitch although Town did force some good saves late on from the Mawnan keeper and would maybe feel that they deserved a point.

I enjoyed the afternoon, but not just because of the football. On the bottom pitch there were kids riding mini motor bikes across the grass at half time and a push bike on the pitch during the game !! The top pitch had kids swinging out over the pitch from a very dangerous looking rope swing !! excellent entertainment... Dont you just love Dracena ??

Guest mariner

Falmouth Athletic 1 v 3 Chacewater

Mike Elliott 2 Rodney Gregory 1 for chacewater

Everyone wrote chacewater off before this game, and no wonder after our defeat to albion on wednesday. Totally different attitude from all the players and they all battled for 90 mins and we took or chances when they came along. Defended deep to stop them getting in behind us (cos we are all so slow!) and it worked as we limited them to 3 or 4 long range efforts which Dan Bennetts in goal handled well.

Now Mawnan v Chacewater at Porthleven thursday 6;45

Mawnan v Falmouth Athletic at Wendron on monday, could do with Fal Ath getting a result(i think, not sure what result is best for chace there)

Paul:07790906598

Spenny no way on this earth was it a 3-1 game, and as for the long range shots thats shows complete disrespect for ath as u cleared 1 off the line from a header we had 2 or 3 efforts from inside the box blocked but u were right in saying about the 3 class saves from ur keeper still cant believe he made them but we move on, as for your goals all mistakes by ath players which could and should of been dealt with nothing to do with the way you played you were quite lucky yesterday

There was some great chanting down the Dracaena Terraces yesterday led by Steven Stivey! heres one of my favourites he came out with

To the tune of "American Boy" by Kanye West

Take me to dracaena, i'd like to go someday!

take me to Rosudgeon, Pendeen & St Day

oh i really want to, play football with you!

youll be my little Kev Toy

My little Kev Toy!!!

spenny can i get a signed picture

maybe a signed shirt

i've never played at chacewater

but heard that they're real good

oh i really want to, play football with you

you'll be my little kev toy

my little kev toy

St Keverne 1 - 3 Mousehole 2nds 0-2 h/t

Mousehole Scorers: Tom Patrick, Alex Grint :o & Barry Prowse

Very good day down at St Keverne in all ways....great game of attacking football, FRIENDLY banter with the home fans :yahoo: & a desevred victory for Mousehole :thumbsup: , even without the man of the moment 3RD team player Olly Pridham!!!

what happened at frogpool

To be honest i don't think that the Frogpool players wanted to be at the game and who can blame them, it was a beautiful day and they had absolutely nothing to gain from this fixture. Respect is due as even though they got what you might call "a hiding", they played the game in great spirits and right to the end. Exactly the attitude needed from a team that will be seeking re-election at the end of the season! It would have been easy for them to give the points for something like "not being able to raise a side", but they didn't so thankyou for that.

Guest Spenny

mariner.... top marks for defending your own side, i would expect nothing less.... but i think you may be the only one who thought chace were 'lucky'. Most people i have spoken to were a bit surprised that we out fought you on the day, which i think surprised all the athletic players too.

Anyway, goodluck on monday night...... run mawnan into the ground for us.... extra time, penalties would be great!

Guest mariner

Spenny u r a moron the people you spoke too must of been from the chacewater area the people i spoke to couldnt believe how gash u were every tale has two sides

Guest chacewater 7

going too be close in the league i think,mawnan have 2 be favourites now but with the top teams yet 2 play eachother its going 2 be interesting

Guest stealth

Spenny u r a moron the people you spoke too must of been from the chacewater area the people i spoke to couldnt believe how gash u were every tale has two sides

MARINER SO MUCH FOR THE SUPER FAST PLAYERS ATHLETIC SAID THEY HAD, THAT WERE GOIN 2 GIVE SPENNY AND THE REST OF CHACEWATERS DEFENCE THE RUN AROUND BECAUSE THERE 2 SLOW. WELL DONE SPENNY :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: :ninja:

Guest mariner

MARINER SO MUCH FOR THE SUPER FAST PLAYERS ATHLETIC SAID THEY HAD, THAT WERE GOIN 2 GIVE SPENNY AND THE REST OF CHACEWATERS DEFENCE THE RUN AROUND BECAUSE THERE 2 SLOW. WELL DONE SPENNY :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

U r a moron aswell we r only human arent we allowed to have a bad day at the office :ninja: :ninja:

fair play to chacewater for nicking the 3 points and kappa yeah was a bit dissapointed i had a real bad game and there was loads of people there lol

but was more dissapointed we lost

no offence to chacewater but i think we are a better side its just we had a bad day and you took advantage.

hav to say it was great tactics by spenny dropping off so deep was pretty awkward for us

i still think we hav got a chance,dont think i can make it thurs agaisnt helston-