Cornwall Football Forum

TORQUAY V EBBSFLEET

me,mkc and the girls are off to wembley tomorrow to watch torquay v ebbsfleet in the fa trophy final.just thought if anyone wants to put their bets on for 0-0,everytime i go to watch a big game its s**t!!! can guarantee it!! examples this season being celtic 0 kilmarnock 0,man utd 0 reading 0,st.mirren 0 motherwell 1(3rd min goal missed,having a p*ss! etc,etc.so if you fancy a bet tomorrow there it is!!! good luck!!? Rappo x :thumbsup::( :c:

ha ha! nice one hayd!! its a bit smaller these days mate! or its my stomach got alot bigger! to be fair,torquay had enough chances to win it 1st half.the two centre backs for ebbsfleet were monsters.think we would have had em in our day though hayd!!! :D come to the conclusion i prefer the old wembley better though.miss walking up to the old twin towers.lovely stadium,and plenty of toilets for a p**s shifty,but it does not take your breath away like the bernabau or nou camp.well gutted,paid £8 for a torquay scarf on the way in,on the way out the same bloke was selling them for a £2!!!! :( good day though,at least me sat nav was working!! x :thumbsup:

p.s)dave,gritts sends his apologies for yesterday,s show.he blagged a free ticket sitting next to hells bells at wembley!!! :D