Cornwall Football Forum

big day on dracaena

Guest mariner

Guest mariner

With fal ath 1st team entertaining chacewater and fal town 3rds home to mawnan who is gonna have a good day, im gonna say fal town 3-1 winners (in great form at the mo) but im not gonna call the other, dont want to tempt fate.

Anyone else feel free to post your suggestions :c:

Surprised Town beat Mawnan so heavily in the cup the other night, but expect Mawnan to come back strongly and just edge it.

I reckon the Athletic v Chacewater may very well be a hard fought draw to keep the season well and truly alive.

Will have to stand between the pitches and watch both games at once :wacko:

Save me a seat Shifty! Should be a good afternoon. 'Super Saturday at Dracaena!'

Town may edge it again if they put the same players out as Weds.

Fal Ath should beat Chacewater if the visitors play like they did Weds. Which was poor to be honest.

But football is a funny old game as they say. A few twists and turns left yet in Div 1 I reckon.

Shifty - Town had Bobby Bryant and James Miller playing. Two very good attacking players.

And credit for your win. It was deserved without doubt.

But I still say Chacewater were poor. Albion soaked up a lot of pressure, especialy 2nd half.

Although Puyol was not really tested much directly, even when Mike Elliot came on.

this is an all ticket venue just for today due to suspected high volumes of spectators. anyone needing tickets can pm me as i have a few left , please note you will need a valid visa with your application and accomodation can be sorted through my many contacts. please remember we cannot accept responsbility for the behaviour of the old hill louts but most will be curfewed from 3pm onwards :yahoo: :yahoo:

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

on current form this is the premiership double header of the "big four" version of junior football. all the hot tickets are between the the two goals at the top of the bank! there are touts outside old hill fish & chip shop, club i & prince of wales pier!!! just seen steve stivey, steve massey & mark rapsey buy their tickets for £500 a piece!!!