Cornwall Football Forum

ITS THE BIG ONE YOUR PREDICTIONS PLEASE

BIG CUP FINAL AT WENDRON THIS WEEKEND

THE PRIDE OF FALMOUTH ' THE ALBION' AGAINST THE MIGHT STONES ' THREEMILESTONE'

MASSIVE GAME WITH SO MUCH PRIDE AT STAKE WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK THE SCORES WILL BE

ALBION BEEN ON GUD FORM LATELY BEATING TITLE CHASERS ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS INCLUDING TREMOUGH, TRURO BW, CHACEWATER, AND ST KEVERNE

THE STONES HAVE LOST ALOT OF GAMES LATELY ON BOTH SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS INCLUDING LAST SUNDAYS FINAL AGAINST TREMOUGH AND CUD BE DOWN ON CONFIDENCE

I AM GUNA GO 3-2 TMS

GOOD LUCK LADS :D:D:D:D:yahoo::thumbsup:

BILLY M BE INTERESTING TO SEE YOUR PREDICTION SIR

Wouldnt count Truro GWRSA as a good win seeing as they gave us the points without playing.

Should be a good game on Sunday. After a poor season overall would be good to finish off by winning something.

No predictions from me though - dont want to tempt fate.

Looking forward to it. You fit to play Deano??

good luck to albion on sunday i am going to say albion win 2-0 shifty scores the first.It would be good for them to win a trophy after doing so well last year in all competitions i wouldnt like to see them end up with nothing this year. so come on the albion. good luck and enjoy the game.

Be lucky if I score the first goal Murph - I'm not available. Have only played 2 sundays this year due to other commitments. But I will be there as Assistant Manager of course - maybe I could sneak on to get that first goal :D .

The rest of the team will be geared up for the game though.

As for a score Deano- lets say 10-9 Albion aet - would make it a good game. See you for a :drink: after the game - are you buying???

Guest Luffy

Think the Stones will win this one. After the disappointment of the last three finals for both Saturday and Sunday teams. This week every one should be available for Rich and as far as I know there are no injury concerns, although Patty has been struggling with a thigh problem.

Good luck to both teams but I hope that the Threemilestone can bring some silverware and make it a double winning season. It has been a really good year for club with all the teams achieving above expectaions.

Result 3 -1 to the stones.

Guest Jezza

Where is this being held and what time is kick off? Football Mitoo details the match and the officials but not venue and ko?

with Falmouth in great form and TMS in cup kamikaze mode who can predict this one....? I just hope both sides play a great game and that ultimately 'football' is the winner......

no actually that's bo**ocks, I don't care if it's a scrappy one nil in the last minute of injury time as long as we bring the cup home this time,

C'mon the Stones......