Cornwall Football Forum

Wendron 0 threemilestone 4

tms 1-0 up with about 35 nins left the possibly the most stupidest thing on football field i have seen when are striker who was about to be subbed off just boots! a wendron player who is lying on the floor doing no harm what so ever!and at that moment in time we were holding on to are 1-0!luckily are sub bench was very strong and we went on to win the game 4-0

must very disopointed with the wendron coachs who firstly wouldnt run the lines themselves and then had the cheek to not let any of are subs run it for them because they thought we would cheat!! not impressed:angry:

Div 3

Chacewater Res 4 Storm Res 3 h/t 2=2

This was a really strange game to watch. Our reserves (Storm) were by far the better team for the first 30 mins and went 2-0 up very quickly. However nobody seemed to want to score????? I remember thinking they were going to seriously embarras Chacewater Res! I think I counted around 6 or 7 clear cut goalscoring chances which were blundered.

Then the home team grabbed two goals before half-time and in the 2nd half were pretty much the only team in the game, and clearly wanted to win more!

Fair play to Chacewater because with an attitude like that you can see why they are at the right end of the league table! Well Done!

Guest Jezza

with about 35 nins left the possibly the most stupidest thing on football field i have seen when are striker who was about to be subbed off just boots! a wendron player who is lying on the floor doing no harm what so ever!and at that moment in time we were holding on to are 1-0!luckily are sub bench was very strong and we went on to win the game 4-0

Liam, who saw red this time? Think we may have blown the fair play trophy you know, have we got enough players left to play our remaining fixtures? :SM_carton:

Good win for the lads though, did you bag any or is it still 22?

and for reference:

"are" = Am : The first person singular of the verb be, in the indicative mode, present tense.

where as:

"our" = We : A form of the possessive case used as an attributive adjective: Our team is going to win. Do you mind our going on ahead?

:D

tms 1-0 up with about 35 nins left the possibly the most stupidest thing on football field i have seen when are striker who was about to be subbed off just boots! a wendron player who is lying on the floor doing no harm what so ever!and at that moment in time we were holding on to are 1-0!luckily are sub bench was very strong and we went on to win the game 4-0

must very disopointed with the wendron coachs who firstly wouldnt run the lines themselves and then had the cheek to not let any of are subs run it for them because they thought we would cheat!! not impressed:angry:

Slightly different to the way it was explained to me last night Liam(by the player sent off)

Slightly different to the way it was explained to me last night Liam(by the player sent off)

jezza it was mez

i could write in text talk if you want just confuse all the oldies on here :clapper:

nope still 22 im injured 2 pulled quads not good and jason is catching me very quickly for my liking :o

mez has given you the wrong story.....for the 3rd time this season he has kickied an opponent for no reason.hopefully he will be punished by club and ccfa in the correct manner

Guest Luffy

In regards to the game last night at Wendron, to say that we were not at our best is an understatement. The first half saw us press the Wendron defence and althouhg we had several chances we were only able to take one of them, which was well finished by Jason Peters. The second half was the same as the first although Wendron did pick up a bit and neally equalised. In regards to us going down to ten men. I have not yet been able to speak to the player concerned and until I hear his side of the story I think that it is best left to the management. From what I saw from the line and the reaction it seems that the player may have kick out which he has been warned about before, I spoke to referee afterwards and he gave me his view of the incident, but I will be speaking to the individual about what happened.

As Patty said fortuantely we had a strong bench as we had rested a couple of players who had slight knocks and their introduction gave us the edge and we managed to score three further goals from Richard Harries, Graeme Weir and JP.

At this time of the season although I would love to see good performances with plenty of flowing football, it is the result that counts and with Chacewater winning last night we still need to win our two remaining games to win the title.