Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results 6 May

Guest Postie Pidge

Falmouth goal scored by Shaun Halford. Football is a cruel game and Town paid the price for not converting their chances. Helston won it with the last kick of the game and Barry Hennessey had a good game for the home side

St Just 0 - 2 Illogan

Best day of the year so far in every other part of the country except St Just which was still windy??

Still not a bad game with St Just looking quite dangerous for parts of the 1st half but a slight mix up by the St Just keeper and defenders allowed the ball to fall straight to Stuart Peters feet and slot home.

Second half 1 way traffic and managed to get another goal straight in from a free kick by Stuart Peters again. Best side won on the day with superb games again from Musa Sabo and Cally in the back for Illogan.

Guest phats

Watched the perran v holmans game lst night what a shockin display by the ref no control of the game what so ever, tackles which should have been awarded a freekick 2 the other side not given and poss sum yellows should of been shown to both sides but were not, which resulted in nicky medlyn leavin the field injured from a bad tackle and holmans playin the last 15min with 10 men.

Guest Ronin

Watched the perran v holmans game lst night what a shockin display by the ref no control of the game what so ever, tackles which should have been awarded a freekick 2 the other side not given and poss sum yellows should of been shown to both sides but were not, which resulted in nicky medlyn leavin the field injured from a bad tackle and holmans playin the last 15min with 10 men.

I think the ref was in shock phats. He wandered out of the centre circle a couple of times and it threw him :D

You fail to mention one of our players had to be carried off the pitch too.

You fail to mention one of our players had to be carried off the pitch too.

And the rudeness of holman's 'lineo'. His very lucky i was tired after my weekend else he would of got a big piece of my mind. Nothing i hate more then bad sportsmanship, and people slagging off the ref after the game, and sexist remarks........................ you get the idea :D :drink:

was an even game cos both teams had chances. other than the goal falmouth didnt do alot in the first half. but they will have felt hard done by as they were the better side for much of the second half...but then again thats football. We hammered aggie start of season and lost 1-0 it swings in roundabouts

Apologies Liam, I read it as though you hammered Aggie and then lost 1-0. But you meant, you battered them in a game and ended up losing 1-0

You got them again on Cup Final day, last game of the season, so anything can happen. Aggie are either good, or bad!