Cornwall Football Forum

How is Woodpecker

Has the woodpecker flown the nest.....

If he shows up on here again we will have to shoot him off his perch.........

p.s. CTB is kool and has a nice beard and rover 214.

Isaac Rosenberg is the most sensible one on here.....

p.s. VERY cool beard.

Whats news with you guys....

today i have been to play soccer on the sandy beach near town and i lost at wally.

I played poker today with some friends and it was hard to win. Then we had some ribs and prawns and watched dom joly.

Is Bear Grylls still a member?

I hope man utd win the league or if not them then chelsea are my second choice of prediction.

If anyone wants some good free silage P.M. me

I can deliver it to your field for cheap delivery rates.

HelstonPatriot we will see you on the dodgems by the hearts and diamonds for Flora day.

Mines a Spingo......... :drink:

Keep it real :smiley20:

pootash or woodpecker or greengrass or Tom my motor is a Hyundia Sonata. Bleeding thirsty so I'm going to get rid of it when the MOT runs out in October. 22-28 mph is all it does. Too expensive to run.

I'll start looking on ebay in September. Good value on there. People tell the truth when selling cars because they are scared that they will get negative comments. Bought 7 cars off ebay. Run them for a year then either give them away or scrap them. Cheapest way to keep motoring.

pootash or woodpecker or greengrass or Tom my motor is a Hyundia Sonata. Bleeding thirsty so I'm going to get rid of it when the MOT runs out in October. 22-28 mph is all it does. Too expensive to run.

I'll start looking on ebay in September. Good value on there. People tell the truth when selling cars because they are scared that they will get negative comments. Bought 7 cars off ebay. Run them for a year then either give them away or scrap them. Cheapest way to keep motoring.

Not really CTB. You may feel the instant self gratification of buying a cheap motor 'off Ebay' but then my own personal ethos is that if you live in beautiful part of the world you should try to adapt and live in conjunction and harmony with your surroundings.

I therefore assume that owning a car is a prerequisite for you and you cant be arsed to get up and walk now and then to Penlee park?

I also assume that you are one of these 'ne'er did me any harm' generation of ill educated Post War babbies that shows no ingenuity or example to the next preceding generation of youngsters?

Not only that but you are buying South Korean crap that is destined for landfill but your Giro is filling the coffers of dictatorships and compounding the problem of low wages and cheap labor around our beautiful planet, but at what a price. I'm ashamed that you think it is morally acceptable to drive around poisoning our youngsters and gloating about globalisation,.........

P.s. if you used your brain and bought a '74 Porsche 911 (with catalytic converter) or a 1964 jaguar xk140 you would not only look stylish but it would also INCREASE in value as well as giving you some well needed street cred....

It was only a joke about your car and i still like your beardy beard.

• 2 weeks later...

I therefore assume that owning a car is a prerequisite for you and you cant be arsed to get up and walk now and then to Penlee park?

Stop being a prat, grow up! :angry2: Poeple own a car because they live in an economically deprived rural area, being on low-income mean people cannot own an economically adapted car. Stop making trouble for both yourself and others. Admin pps, u need to check the ip addresses to see if these greengrass, pootash etc are all the same person...

anyways i have better things to do that read stupid comments made by poeple who don't know no better than to stir trouble.

^_^

22-28 mph is all it does. Too expensive to run.

Paid out £128 today for a back box from ATS. Took the chap an hour to fit the new one as the fittings were different on the new box. Purrs like a cat not a tractor it has been sounding like for the last couple of days. It blew taking daughter toTruro on Wednesday night. Should of heard it some head turner.

Guest Helston Patriot

HelstonPatriot we will see you on the dodgems by the hearts and diamonds for Flora day.

Mines a Spingo......... :drink:

Keep it real :smiley20:

Missed flora day again mate sorry, missed the last 4yrs now