Cornwall Football Forum

BEST RESULT OF THE DAY

Stoke City 0 Leicester City 0

Stoke promoted

Leicester relegated

I would think Argyle fans will be delighted that HOLLOWORD has got his just desserts. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. He chose to dump Argyle to go to a lesser club And there he was telling the chairman where he went wrong. They deserve each other because he should have been sacked a long time ago. If he had then I don't think they would have gone down.

Very sorry oh lord and master!!!

No need for apologies, just answer the question. "WHAT EXACTLY WAS THE POINT OF BRINGING SOMETHING TOTALLY IRRELEVANT INTO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC"?.

There was a crystal clear question within the title of the topic and somehow you associate that with Tottenham's manager?. Sorry but it's just nonsensical. :wacko:

I think someone didn't get the joke. Holloword managing anyone is a joke. I also loved the bit said by Pulis that he was on holiday on the beach when the Stoke chairman phoned him to say he wanted him. Oh yeh!!!!!! believe that and you will believe anything.

Guest Bushranger

My forest supporting mate just gave me this.....

Lads - I've just got hold of Leicesters end of season meal menu, fancy going.....?

Starter : Large melon (Hollaway)

Main Course : Plaice (bottom 3)

Dessert : Choice of puddings such as Oakley, Hume, Howard, Stearman and Henderson.

Hard cheese and sour grapes for afters.

Coffee and Tea available but in mugs due to no cups at the ground.

Selection of whines as sampled by the supporters.

**please note we have a selection of lagers but NO Trophy beer will be served**

Feel free to buy raffle tickets. Prizes on offer such as: Tourists guide to Hereford and season tickets (now surplus to requirments) and LCFC table cloths (slightly faulty - keep slipping off the table)

All money raised go to the Ian Hollaway compensation fund!

Guest Bushranger

Very sorry oh lord and master!!!

No need for apologies, just answer the question. "WHAT EXACTLY WAS THE POINT OF BRINGING SOMETHING TOTALLY IRRELEVANT INTO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC"?.

There was a crystal clear question within the title of the topic and somehow you associate that with Tottenham's manager?. Sorry but it's just nonsensical. :wacko:

Thinking about it ,my post was relevant(and tongue in cheek)!the best result of the day i think is referring to holloways leicester getting relegated and therefore the possible sacking of mr holloway making him available for other jobs!