Cornwall Football Forum

Portreath champions again

Now I had a few beers yesterday and thing are a bit hazey but Sammo...I heard you scored ...is this true...or is it just another rumour... :thumbsup:

yes im afraid its true wardy i did manage to get one .

gerrard8 thats 4 for me now see you both soon

Yes baggie great penalty from sammo, you should have seen jas second half missed some sitters when he went up front. Well done to us all to go through the season like we have, having a great laugh and winning games i thoughrerley enjoyed this season with the lads and great success on the pitch.

see you saturday against threemilestone.

Well done Portreath, im delighted that you've wrapped up another title and wish you all the best in the Combo next season!

Hey sammo66, glad you finally got on the scoresheet this season but thats the second season in a row know ive scored more than you!!! Then again you got the trophys and i got nowt so never mind!!! :(

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest danny-efc-pafc

yeah was a close game yesterday, with portreathcs keeper keeping them in it on many ocassions. lol not relli different class on the day, very speedy esp one winger in particular he played left mid.

Guest meady

I would like to thank Redruth res for playing the game it such good spirit. It’s my last in charge for the season and would like to thank all my players; it’s been a privilege to manage you all.