Guest Green Grass

Mousehole 6-2 Falmouth

May 2

Olly P 2

Wills 1

Patrick 1

Great football played by the greens! :thumbsup:

Guest mariner

Athletics fine run has come to an end, we had our chances at 2-0 to make it more but didnt take them. Can assure you that it was not the same 11 fielded last week against albion.

Guest Dave Sobey

DIVISION ONE

CHACEWATER 3 HOLMANS 1

FALMOUTH TOWN 10 LIZARD 1

HAYLE 4 STITHIANS 2

MOUSEHOLE 6 FALMOUTH ATHLETIC 2

PENRYN 1 ST KEVERNE 2

WENDRON 3 ST AGNES 2

DIVISION TWO

CONSTANTINE 0 TRURO CITY 6

MAWGAN 2 CARHARRACK 1

PENDEEN 9 TRISPEN 0

PERRANPORTH 4 ROSUDGEON 1

WENDRON 2 CULDROSE 3

DIVISION THREE

CAMBORNE PARK v LIZARD LATE RESULT

LANNER 2 PENRYN 2

PORTHLEVEN RANGERS 5 CARHARRACK 1

Guest geachy1

:angry2:

Athletics fine run has come to an end, we had our chances at 2-0 to make it more but didnt take them. Can assure you that it was not the same 11 fielded last week against albion.

we can see that by the result.

maybe there cud of been senoir players playin

Guest mariner

Nothing concrete but between 2 of our lot watching the recent encounter between mousehole and penzance penninsula teams along with the team photo of mousehole in the match programme 4 senior players were noticed and the first team manager who was in charge of their game even ADMITTING to dropping the 4 in, and norman the albion secratary came to watch the game and recognised only 1 from the previous week.

Guest Green Grass

You talk rubbish falmouth man!I think it's very sad that you can't take losing!Thank you to your 2 players/fans who came in for a drink at the end,well done :SM_carton: Well done to your player who got sent off,and to the player, you brought in on loan from porthleven swpl team, :thumbsup: plus well done to your fan,who tryed to take photos of every mousehole player during the game-how sad!Do you have a life!

Nothing concrete but between 2 of our lot watching the recent encounter between mousehole and penzance penninsula teams along with the team photo of mousehole in the match programme 4 senior players were noticed and the first team manager who was in charge of their game even ADMITTING to dropping the 4 in, and norman the albion secratary came to watch the game and recognised only 1 from the previous week.

Get over!! Deal with it!!!

Now where have I heard that phrase before????

Guest mariner

So thats 2 more than your lot who didnt come in at all to our club house did you lay food on no u did not we do who said cant take losing havent named anyone or pointed any fingers what is sad though how you feild a bunch of muppets against albion but strengthen against us but i will take that as a mark of respect plus penninsula had games last week stupid me

Touche PECKER

ermmm i am the manager.

Lets clear this up

Barrie Prowse and Tom Patrick

Regular 1st team players

Bradley Wills

16 year old Bradley broke into the 1st team recently and has played only 3 games allowing him to play junior football without re-instatement

Jowan May

Played junior football for the last 3+ months for Gulval. Played one senior game last week , meaning he also didn't require re-instatement.

Actually on the day , one of the most influential players was 2 goal Oliver Pridham , promoted from our 3rd XI. But i guess no-one will complain about this.

Reserves were short today due to Cricket and Holidays and with our season ending last week we were able to help out.

Cheers

Guest mariner

Yeah if im honest i do feel a little down in the dumps as i hate losing i wanna win every game i play but that does not happen just didnt excpect to lose with such a big margin we made to many mistakes

Guest stealth

[/

quote]

sounds like athletics defence was opened up like the red sea 2 day :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :ninja:

looks like lizard could be the ones to go, needing to win the last two games to get to 26 points and hope for some slip ups elsewhere

will they be joining hayle and wendron in div 2??

hope not i like popping to the pasty shop fro a pre match snack when we play there!!

Guest omerta

on the subject of relegation from div1 (having attended the last few i personally know that nothing is fully clarified until our leagues AGM in june) it would be a very foolish club to assume that just because you finish in the top3 or bottom3 you are nailed on to be playing a higher/lower standard of football come august!. in the past teams finishing outside the bottom3 have been relegated and similiarly clubs finishing outside the top3 have been promoted.scrutiny of our leagues rulebook make this clear. However on speaking to our opponentslizard yesterday they seem to believe and i wont quote there source that there will be no automatic relegation from div1 this year with hayle,wendron and mousehole pulling there teams out leaving the way clear fof pendeen perranwell truro promotion from div2. this would mean only two relegated from div2(following Fal Albions withdrawal) and 3up from div3. This certainly would explain why lizard who started the game in a relegation place simply rolled over and didnt put up the type of contest we were expecting in our 10.1 win. anyone?

If u think that i would of left Jeff with a team that was not right....u must be stupid if u think so!!!!! u have mr football in goal.....nothing gets past him, so i am stunned. but that is football, yes we had to make changes but being a 2nd team that has been the norm all season not just sat.

on the subject of relegation from div1 (having attended the last few i personally know that nothing is fully clarified until our leagues AGM in june) it would be a very foolish club to assume that just because you finish in the top3 or bottom3 you are nailed on to be playing a higher/lower standard of football come august!. in the past teams finishing outside the bottom3 have been relegated and similiarly clubs finishing outside the top3 have been promoted.scrutiny of our leagues rulebook make this clear. However on speaking to our opponentslizard yesterday they seem to believe and i wont quote there source that there will be no automatic relegation from div1 this year with hayle,wendron and mousehole pulling there teams out leaving the way clear fof pendeen perranwell truro promotion from div2. this would mean only two relegated from div2(following Fal Albions withdrawal) and 3up from div3. This certainly would explain why lizard who started the game in a relegation place simply rolled over and didnt put up the type of contest we were expecting in our 10.1 win. anyone?

We at wendron are not pulling our team out of the div 1, we are simply not good enough this season and hav been relegated, if there is any chance of us staying in div 1 we will, as our 3rd team relegation means my team in div 2 are automatically relegated because of it. Because Hayle and wendron hav been relegated from div 1, both the hayle and wendron teams in div 2 go down with albion, meaning div 2 relegation is already decided. us, hayle and fal albion will go into div 3

Ohhhh ive been called worse things than that..not worth a response this one :) but i will

I will admit fully that i was very vocal towards the referee (but never swore)...who was shocking on the day.

He didnt start well , when i went to see him about a minutes silence for our Chairman, who's funeral we attented only the day before. I was told he couldnt authorize this without an OK from the away manager. And insisted i find the said manager and ask him!! Maybe this is a rule...but a little in-sensitive under the circumstances.

Now the other 2 officials were Paul , a long time friend of mine who im sure i didnt abuse , and an older

gentleman from Falmouth who was very polite and i was polite back.

As for the manager...i beleive he was in the goal so i actually didnt speak(or shout) a word to him.

Players...didnt speak or comment on any of them.

Fans? Were there any there? If so , i didnt speak to any of them.

If the short guy taking notes on your bench is the one you refer to as manager, well all he did for 90 minutes was have a go at me for the fact that we had a team full of senior players...he just wouldnt shut up!!

Again , all i did was provide him with some facts , which he of course wasnt prepared to beleive,understand..maybe it was my accent?? :(