Cornwall Football Forum

TITLE WINNERS AGAIN.

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANKYOU TO ALL THE SIDES IN THE 1ST DIV THIS SEASON FOR MAKING IT ANOTHER GOOD SEASON, ITS HAS BEEN A GOOD HARD BATTLE AGAINST SOME GOOD STRONG TEAMS, NOW WE HAVE WON THE TITLE :yahoo::yahoo: WE WILL CONCENTRATE ON THE OTHER 2 CUPS TO PLAY FOR. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH SIDES WHO FACE US IN THE FINALS.

:thumbsup:

THANKS AGAIN FROM ALL AT THREEMILESSTONE. :smiley20::clapper: :clapper:

Guest Tremough Forward

Congrats TMS form all at Tremough. Shame we couldnt take it down to the wire but we ca up against a very good Albion side who nicked it late on minutes after we missed a pen....typical.

Tonights result in Sunday League Division 1

FALMOUTH ALBION 2-1 TREMOUGH :clapper:

Great performance and result for us tonight. Gives Threemilestone the league -shame we couldnt have pushed them a bit closer ourselves.

Have to keep an eye on Tremoughs games now to see if we can get second. Just the cup final next week now against Threemilestone - cant have you winning everything TMS :D

Just because they're the best team in the League, it doesn't mean that Threemilestone should win the league, does it?

Oh!

My mate says that it does mean that.

Well done the Stones!

Hutchspur, isn't there a small matter of you being in a different Division next year. Could be quite difficult to take TMS's title from there. Still, you'll be able to play the fabulous Crowntown Nil again.

Guest stealth

Tonights result in Sunday League Division 1

FALMOUTH ALBION 2-1 TREMOUGH :clapper:

Great performance and result for us tonight. Gives Threemilestone the league -shame we couldnt have pushed them a bit closer ourselves.

Have to keep an eye on Tremoughs games now to see if we can get second. Just the cup final next week now against Threemilestone - cant have you winning everything TMS :D

LETS HOPE THEY DNT LEAVE THIS CUP IN THE PUB LIKE THE LAST ONE :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Congratulations Richie P, very impressed to see that you have bagged another title. I am sure we will see the old 'who's the most successful Sunday league manager' thread reappear soon!

I hope there aren't any repeats of that shocking season at William IV where we were chasing a treble, we bagged the league and lost two cup finals that on paper it seemed hard to lose!

Best of luck for your finals.