Cornwall Football Forum

Liverpool vs Chelsea for the all in English CL finale!

Mark C

Mark i think you would be better playing Chelsea because i think you could win that one, but Liverpool seem to know how to win this competition.

It would be better for football if Chelsea won because it would be a better standard then if Liverpool got there. (Gerrard to Torres another great 70 yard ball) hoof

The biggest issue in Football will be the 5pm deadline for the Football League tomorrow to eat Humble pie and except that Leeds were wrong to be deducted 15 points.

No Doubt a lot of members will disagree.

Chelsea 3 - 1 Liverpool ( Drogba 2 pens) ha/ha

Guest mariner

It would be better for football if Chelsea won because it would be a better standard then if Liverpool got there. (Gerrard to Torres another great 70 yard ball) hoof

but lampard knocking up to drogba from 70 yards is different how

Can somebody please tell me what the difference is between the old Wimbledon and the new Chelski because all I can see is the exact same style of football smash it long to the big fella up front. I'm not saying that Fashanu is in the same league as Drogba but at least he was a man and didn't fall over every time somebody gave him a dirty look.

And while I'm on my soap box am I the only person in the world who thought Lampard had a shocker the other night, and before people come on going on about his mam dying that is not an excuse if he wasn't right mentally then he shouldn't have been playing. Also he hasn't trained all week then decides he wants to play and he plays. Who is it that picks the Chelsea team because it doesn't look to me like Avram Grant picks it, it looks to me like it is Lampard and Terry (carling cup final proves my point). :angry2::angry2: :angry:

Macca, you're dead right, I'm going out to play golf, and will play until dark if necessary!!

the scary thing is is that I'm starting to hate Chelsea as much as you lot, just cos of the way they are. Horrible place, horrible fans!

Is there any scenario where the game could be declared null and void? no winners?

I've got to opt for Chelsea though, my hatred for your lot runs deeper!

Being an away supporter the atmosphere is always good coming from the away support, you stand all the way through, which is why Fergie is right when he says Utd support is better away, you can stand when you're away!!!

Actually, Chelsea had an atmosphere, first time I've ever said that, they had their cheap shitty plastic flags that the club have to give to them cos they can't think of they're own designs to do and things like that, still horrible people though.

As we do after every Euro away game, after the game, we stopped singing and turned and clapped their support, to be given a few claps back, but then the usual shouts of "theiving robbing Scouse murderers" I'm not quite sure they're used to this winning in Europe lark

Still, I've saved myself £800 by not having to go to Moscow now haven't I? Let them fight it out over there instead

I agree ST D

when I was watching the other night I couldn't decide who I wanted to win. In my mind I sort of wanted Liverpool as I thought that would have been the slightly easier final, but I couldn't bring myself to actually want them to score, the hatred just runs to deep!

but I have to admit it was a good game, and good for me to watch and wind down as I was still getting over my heart attack from the last 20 mins of our game.

Just to say i hate all three of you scum sides being a Leeds fan, but Lampard had more impact then the so called best midfielder in Europe Gerard.

The fact is the best 2 teams in england are in the Final and when Chelsea beat utd last week it was a great game of football and the final can be the same. Ferguson maybe a arse but he's certainly right about all scouser being born with chips.

Liverpool aren't even in the same league as Chelsea Man Utd and Arsenal an next year they will be struggling to stay with Spurs, Villa and Man City.

Get over it Liverppol were a big club and had good sides but Rush and Dalglish retired.

You won the champions league 2 years ago by boring teams to death and you still do it.

Guest mariner

not forgetting accuracy but to be honest chelsea and liverpool are so boring its disgraceful they can be called football clubs !!!!!! They are ruining a perfectly gud cup final

As bushy stated in the previous post "precision" exactly the same as "accuracy" you pillock, still no skill or class whatsoever