Cornwall Football Forum

Victory over barcelona

Mark C

United's defending was heroic. I wanted Utd to win because I support all English sides in Europe and think an English final will be a good spectacle.

It's annoying that England couldn't qualify for the Euro's. Ok so a lot of our best sides contain foreign players, but 3 of Uts's back four were English tonight - Hargreaves, Brown & Ferdinand, plus if you add Gary Neville (if he's ever fit again), Scholes, Carrick, Rooney, Foster, Gerrard, Carragher, Crouch, Terry, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Lampard, Wright-Phillips, Bridge & Walcott then you wonder why England couldn't qualify with the players at our disposal!

Well done the red devils. Can't we bring the final back to England. It would be ironic if the final was played on the same plastic pitch that cost us a place in Euro 2008 when Russia beat us 2-1.

Told you about that result when the draw was made, NO surprise at all with United going through. Now Liverpool will spank the Ruskies at Chelski tonight and my prediction will almost be complete. Just have to wait three weeks for United to beat Liverpool in the final and my impression of Mystic Meg is perfected. :c:

One last thing, I can't really stand him as a player BUT how truly immense was Wes Brown last night?. In my opinion (and my mate Boris who came round to watch the game) he was by far man of the match.