Ferdinand (Man Utd)

Vidic (Man Utd)

Gerrard (Liverpool)

Fabregas (Arsenal)

Ronaldo (Man Utd)

Young (A Villa)

Torres (Liverpool)

Adebayor (Arsenal)

I possibly would have swapped Bentley for Young, but overall a fair selection. Is anyone surprised there's no Chelsea players? Or, no Spurs players?! :D

Guest thebigfella

Tim Cahill? Good player, but hardly deserves to be ahead of Gerrard or Fabregas. I would personally have thought Michael Essien was closer to getting in along with maybe Michael Carrick.

Not been all that impressed with Sagna and Clichy, although I can't really instantly think of an alternative...

The Championship Team was interesting too...

Hennessy (Wolves)

Orr (Bristol City)

Robinson (West Brom)

Shittu (Watford)

Shawcross (Stoke)

Elliott (Bristol City)

Lawrence (Stoke)

Howard (Barnsley)

Greening (West Brom)

Fuller (Stoke)

Phillips (West Brom)

I thought Peter Halmosi might have sneaked in, while I would have put James Beattie and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake ahead of Fuller.

Guest jumpersforgoalposts

dont get me wrong im no manure fan but i dont see how you can keep rooney out of that team!...for me he's the best player in the prem. Nothing happens for the mancs without him! He gives 100% everyweek, if it wasnt for him Ronaldo wouldn't be half the player he has become.

Guest Gloworm

Tim Cahill? Good player, but hardly deserves to be ahead of Gerrard or Fabregas. I would personally have thought Michael Essien was closer to getting in along with maybe Michael Carrick.

Not been all that impressed with Sagna and Clichy, although I can't really instantly think of an alternative...

The Championship Team was interesting too...

Hennessy (Wolves)

Orr (Bristol City)

Robinson (West Brom)

Shittu (Watford)

Shawcross (Stoke)

Elliott (Bristol City)

Lawrence (Stoke)

Howard (Barnsley)

Greening (West Brom)

Fuller (Stoke)

Phillips (West Brom)

I thought Peter Halmosi might have sneaked in, while I would have put James Beattie and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake ahead of Fuller.

Fuller isn't anything special! I've never seen him do anything good! :blink: Not happy about that decision! :SM_carton:

Guest crosser

dont get me wrong im no manure fan but i dont see how you can keep rooney out of that team!...for me he's the best player in the prem. Nothing happens for the mancs without him! He gives 100% everyweek, if it wasnt for him Ronaldo wouldn't be half the player he has become.

thats a joke right :blink:

not at all, everybody looks to ronaldo as a god! if he never had rooney next to him making runs, pulling players, creating space he wouldnt have the time or space to do his little step-overs! Dont get me wrong...he's still a class player but without rooney he's lost. Look at tonight, he was quiet and never really cause barca much of a problem. Teves did a decent job but he doesnt have the energy to keep up with the work rate rooney puts in!

sorry if you dont agree crosser, howevr we are all allowed an opinion

Guest crosser

sorry if you dont agree crosser, howevr we are all allowed an opinion

couldn't agree more about everybody being allowed to have an opinion, make the most of it whilst you can before the nanny state takes over

just personally think rooney has gone backwards the last couple of seasons.

i agree to a point, he hasnt scored the goals he should be getting but his awarness and movement on and off the ball is top draw